CzarRangingGuild

Czar

great script overall, only thing im not happy and concerned about is the ammount of missclicks when talking to the archer and the speed of it.

yeah, absolutely flawless script, that's one problem I am having too, the misclicking when talking to the archer, reduces the speed of exp. 

But perfect script compared to the others :) Thumbs-Up.png

• Like 1

yeah, absolutely flawless script, that's one problem I am having too, the misclicking when talking to the archer, reduces the speed of exp. 

But perfect script compared to the others smile.png Thumbs-Up.png

Ah that has been added so that it is more humanlike, in fact it's much easier for me to have it without misclicking but then there would be more bans, and more complaints sad.png

If you really want, I can add an option for it.

@Quzy I will update the font link because I think the url for the font file is offline

EDIT: While I have the project open, would you guys want to spend archery tickets automatically when you are out of GP, or with the click of a button I will provide in the paint

Edited by Czar

Ah that has been added so that it is more humanlike, in fact it's much easier for me to have it without misclicking but then there would be more bans, and more complaints sad.png

If you really want, I can add an option for it.

@Quzy I will update the font link because I think the url for the font file is offline

EDIT: While I have the project open, would you guys want to spend archery tickets automatically when you are out of GP, or with the click of a button I will provide in the paint

what do you mean? Spending archery tickets wont give you GP right? apart from that.. 200k gp covers 8 hours of range guild.. Hopefully nobody bots a hell of a lot longer

Edited by CriticalDamage

How much exp/hr should I be getting wearing full void and d bow being 87 range? i'm only getting 34k exp a hour atm. besides that script works great.

You are best to wear d'hide since Void does not give good RANGE ATTACK bonus.... only DAMAGE bonus... Where this ranging guild is based on accuracy you will be ALOT better off using d hide since void will do nothing here

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild