CzarRangingGuild

Czar

23 hours ago, Nielsj2k said:

Just got vip, script doens't work at all here. Just keeps rotating the screen.

Once he started the event and took the 10 arrows and just stood there

Make sure to enable this setting [esc to close interface] and it will work, I just did 40-82 range and will keep going to 99

15 hours ago, frozenman910 said:

i give it thumbs up 👍

but the classic mode might need some fixing. it's stuck at fixing the angle. so I'm using the other mode shoot anywhere that works fine for me 

Thank you, I will review this. I believe the camera needs to be set to default (right click camera zoom -> set default) otherwise it will not work

Small 19 hour proggy using heavy breaks:

Kp82DLb.png

Edited by Czar

• 1 month later...

about to try this out shortly looks like a beauty , canon scripts max out at like 40-44k per hour , i think this maxes at what like 60k per hr without breaks ?

great job czar you animal lol

Edit" holy smokes this thing clicks alot hopefully i dont get the ban hammer , will update after 15 hour proggy

does it matter what kind of bow is being used ?  

Edited by rsafadi
  • Like 1

Try and use stealth injection these days it is superior, paired with new mouse and a couple breaks per hour you should get ez levels. I am using this currently for an army of bots that I will send to barrows soon :doge: My goal is 80 range on all of them, and 78 magic after range is complete xD

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, Czar said:

Try and use stealth injection these days it is superior, paired with new mouse and a couple breaks per hour you should get ez levels. I am using this currently for an army of bots that I will send to barrows soon :doge: My goal is 80 range on all of them, and 78 magic after range is complete xD

Did you manage to get to 80 range on them? I might buy this script tbh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yessir <3 Tysm for the support, this script is well worth it especially with what script is coming next 😉 I'm using this bot to levelup my revs accounts :doge: 

Also guys new update went live for CLI + added a way for the bot to auto-walk to minigame (or use teleports) for automating your farms, and I added queue support too :) 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 5:50 AM, Czar said:

how  did it go??