CzarRangingGuild

Czar

3 minutes ago, TenK said:

Script get stuck on dartboard a lot.  When it spam clicks the dartboard stays up and it won't close the menu to continue spam clicking.

Script get stuck on dartboard a lot.  When it spam clicks the dartboard stays up and it won't close the menu to continue spam clicking.

nevermind, I just saw that I have to set the esc to close interface screen.  Great script :)

On 2/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, RSOS said:

Just wanted to give a huge thank you for this script, got 99 range  starting from 70 and it took roughly 3 weeks if that!  Just be sure that you set up the bot properly according to the step by step directions on intro to this thread and you should be set.  

How many hours were you doing it a day if you don't mind me asking?

using tickets feature doesn't work for me

[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:39:46 AM]: Yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:39:48 AM]: CzarRangeGuild 51.0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:40:27 AM]: "ss_store_mode" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:40:27 AM]: "setup_ready" changed to "1" 

and does nothing other than that it works perfect

On 2/19/2019 at 4:19 AM, phiercee1 said:

How many hours were you doing it a day if you don't mind me asking?

For the first week I would run the bot from log in to log out (6 hours).  I'd return from work in the evening and turn it back on to again run for another 6 hours. After that first week I literally suicide botted ( Very risky, but I didn't have anything to lose). As soon as it logged out I would log right back in and continue botting.  Hope this answers your question! :)  **NOTE** I do not encourage suicide botting and do not recommend it, especially on your valued accounts! 

On 2/19/2019 at 10:44 PM, random101 said:

using tickets feature doesn't work for me

[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:39:46 AM]: Yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:39:48 AM]: CzarRangeGuild 51.0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:40:27 AM]: "ss_store_mode" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][02/20 12:40:27 AM]: "setup_ready" changed to "1" 

and does nothing other than that it works perfect

Same for me, ticket shop doesnt work, all the rest works perfectly! 10 hours away from 99 ranged :)

Thanks for the great bot

Czar, thank you for such an amazing script!  The only issue I have is when I get a random ig. Dr Jekyl the bot doesn't close the interface with esc and gets stuck. I have to pause the bot to manually stop the dismiss the random.  The bot and program won't dismiss it.   Other than that this script has ran flawlessly and I will keep updating my progress to 99.  currently 60.

Edited by phiercee1
most descriptive

On 2/23/2019 at 7:41 PM, phiercee1 said:

Czar, thank you for such an amazing script!  The only issue I have is when I get a random ig. Dr Jekyl the bot doesn't close the interface with esc and gets stuck. I have to pause the bot to manually stop the dismiss the random.  The bot and program won't dismiss it.   Other than that this script has ran flawlessly and I will keep updating my progress to 99.  currently 60.

Good luck :D