CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I don't understand, so you want to get the czar range script back? :o

As for setup, if esc mode isn't detected, reset hotkeys to default and all the other settings to default (in the same tab, the mouse buttons and roofs thing), otherwise you can always set to non-esc mode (which basically means you can set the mouse zoom to default by right clicking, and the script will automatically toggle non-esc mode and start botting)

So just set mouse zoom to default and let the script continue botting, that is a workaround I have coded just in case :)

As for trials, activated good luck ;)

• Like 1

Please czar, i really want ur script... i used wrong mode.. soz for my insult.... i bought this script and used it 2 days only can i give again back? please

Forgive me czar apologize for saying what I said , it was a moment of hotness because I lost an account that had many years ago , after getting angry with you without cause I realized I had not taken Taking precautions , Pay But the script and only I use 2 days and not more in my sdn , please I beg you want a new opportunity. Was only a moment of hotness is not going to turn a Pass . I do not have more money to buy back and use. i really used 2/30 day

Please

Edited by blessout
  • Like 1

Will attempt to get 99 with your script if you make add dialogue with people doing clues or autohop when it detects someone that is not within 2 sqaures of the npc dude.

Dialogue would have to be started by the script as most people assume range guilders are all bots.

Something along the lines of gl on clue and a few more random replies when they speak, this, of course would need variants of speech which I am happy to help create.

Quick hop would be better i reckon tho

ba10b288770d32d0762ec7d550ed69e4.png

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild