CzarRangingGuild

Czar

This script works really well. Thanks!

It costs money going from 40 - 60 range, but after 60 range + max range bonus it becomes profitable by purchasing rune arrows. At 40 range it gets about 25k xp/hr, and at 60 it is getting 40k xp/hr. I'm interested to see how much profit is made off it once I get to 70, 80 range.

• Like 1

hello, script works great, but the only problem i was having is when you get a random event while the  interface of the bulls eye was open, which was blocking the mouse to dismiss the random event, the script wouldn't click esc to close the interface and then dismiss the random event.  

if you could please look into this, it is probs a rare thing to happen if it happens again i will report back here. 

Hey czar, this script is not working for mirror mode, it doesn't do anything when it starts other than check for bronze arrows.

I even started it after shooting a few targets and in each instance of talking to the npc. I don't use esc mode

And yes the zoom is set to default. I just never use esc mode since the ban rate is higher

Guys, mirror-client is still buggy, please use the normal osbot client, it works flawlessly biggrin.png

EDIT: 

The script automatically handles random events, so turn off randoms in the client because the client's random event system doesn't know how to close the range guild interface, but this script does know how. And the client's system overrides the script's one by default

Edited by Czar

You can't die if you hid the npc attack option like I showed in the instruction guide, cmon man, you gotta read the guides/instructions before using the script ^^ :D

As for range guild -> fishing script, a 4.99 script into 8.99 script, will it just be a conversion, or a paid conversion? (will 4.00$ randomly disappear or are they added onto the purchase?) I will talk to admin right now ^^ :D

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild