CzarRangingGuild

Czar

wtf, why the fck i get banned so fast biggrin.png

Just got banned, I'm done with RS.

I made every possible safety precaution on this account, matured account, played it legit, quested it, etc etc..

Perm banned, yet my DMM gold farmers got 2 day bans? Where is the logic.

I'm done with RS for some time now, time to head back to the gym!

Just got banned, I'm done with RS.

I made every possible safety precaution on this account, matured account, played it legit, quested it, etc etc..

Perm banned, yet my DMM gold farmers got 2 day bans? Where is the logic.

I'm done with RS for some time now, time to head back to the gym!

Sorry man, but i feel u bro :D done all same things... still getting perm bans. wasted 30M in last 2 weeks :D

• Like 1

Unlucky guys, the only advice I can offer:

Gotta stay under the radar - bot at non-uk work hours, reply to in-game chat, don't use grand exchange (it's monitored) straight after botting, try different scenarios. A bot ban can be a good thing; it gives you the chance to see where you went wrong with botting; trust me there's always a mistake involved, believe it or not. I first noticed this when setting up goldfarming accounts, out of 10 accounts, perhaps 1 or 2 randomly got banned, I identified where I went wrong and avoided it, etc.

Unlucky guys, the only advice I can offer:

Gotta stay under the radar - bot at non-uk work hours, reply to in-game chat, don't use grand exchange (it's monitored) straight after botting, try different scenarios. A bot ban can be a good thing; it gives you the chance to see where you went wrong with botting; trust me there's always a mistake involved, believe it or not. I first noticed this when setting up goldfarming accounts, out of 10 accounts, perhaps 1 or 2 randomly got banned, I identified where I went wrong and avoided it, etc.

As the scripter, you would say these things.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild