CzarRangingGuild

Czar

8-10h daily and take every 45-60 mins 9-15min breaks.

and bot only outside uk working time 08.00-17.00

and always log out when theres a livestream announced

and you have mirror mode i see you should be able to bot 15h daily with no bans

hey bro on my max main i would always turn my bot on now but its 7:21am for jagex so they get to work in 40mins?

• Like 1

Hi Guys

I would love to try this as im buildning up a obby maul pure, with high ranged.... but a quick question:

Do you need to do Animal Magnetism, and get Ava's Accumulator to get the 25-35k xp pr. hour, or what are your experiences?

Thanks a lot smile.png

You definitely do not need avas, every time you pay the person 200 coins you get new arrows.

This is without avas: 03348f6f363d1b7d01409296a7f7576a.png

edit: i don't think avas even makes a difference when doing range guild [other than ranged bonus]

Edited by Simplistic

You definitely do not need avas, every time you pay the person 200 coins you get new arrows.

This is without avas: 03348f6f363d1b7d01409296a7f7576a.png

edit: i don't think avas even makes a difference when doing range guild [other than ranged bonus]

I don't understand how you get 41k xp. I have black chaps vamps, leather body, dark bow, fury, and Robin Hood hat. I only get 34k xp. What gear are you using

I don't understand how you get 41k xp. I have black chaps vamps, leather body, dark bow, fury, and Robin Hood hat. I only get 34k xp. What gear are you using

I am getting 44-45k / hr using black dhide, ava's, snakeskin head, dark bow, glory, snakeskin boots.

It also depends on your ranged level afaik, the higher ranged level = more accuracy = higher xp/hr

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild