CzarRangingGuild

Czar

http://imgur.com/8nyOakS

On a break thats why its dropped to 41k but i think its enough. Set up u mean what? my gear? Dbow, black legs and vamps? 

If u mean the bot settings by set up, its the ones Czar have been spamming last week for people whining biggrin.png max range on zoom, esc mode on, hidden etc.

I did everything in the instructions. First day i started the script I was getting 23k/hr at 48 range and now I am only getting 15k/hr. There is a reduction in the mouse speed.

Speciality, That was mostly for doesItWork but idk, im not the scriptmaker. I dont know how it deosnt work for u like it works for me, but i get better xp with Dbow than mb. how long breaks and how often? i do 90mins botting and 10 min breaks 39.8k xp/hr and been going for 18 hours. gonna post proggy pic in 4 hours if i dont get banned :D

Speciality, That was mostly for doesItWork but idk, im not the scriptmaker. I dont know how it deosnt work for u like it works for me, but i get better xp with Dbow than mb. how long breaks and how often? i do 90mins botting and 10 min breaks 39.8k xp/hr and been going for 18 hours. gonna post proggy pic in 4 hours if i dont get banned biggrin.png

every day? or just every few days?

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild