CzarRangingGuild

Czar

why isnt this on the sdn? is this script still available?

NVM its back!

can i get a trial please! thanks alot! love your scripts, so fucking perfect. I'd say your the top scripter with Khal. both of your guys scripts so fucking flawless. lol keep up the good work !!

Edited by Skoomas

was using this today and it stopped working, i couldnt function and hit the target. in the log it just keep saying  "moving". would love for it to be fixed

heres a gif of all it does now https://gyazo.com/b44d79c1468998554e2b4cc5de7a729b

please fix or help me fix it.

-coalbiggrin.png

Edited by NAMES COAL

Don't change brightness, change the mouse zoom and set it to far away (all the way to the left) and it will work as normal smile.png edit: although if you are using mirror make sure to hook mirror client while your rs account is logged out, if you made mistake of being logged in, just relog and it will be solved

Script hasn't been modified so it still runs the same way it did with all those 50hr+ proggies wink.png good luck all biggrin.png

im only getting 30k xp per hour? anyway i can bump it up to around 40-45k ish.

• Like 1

Works like a CHARM for me... I will report bugs, if any. But to the guy talking about the XP per hour it also depends on your RANGE level. So far this is a great clean working script especially for the price.. Ive bought a couple on here for 10+ dollars and they are worse then some free ones.. GREAT bot ill post my 99 Proggie when I get it.  

EDIT: Only thing I noticed that could cause a ban is that it doesn't randomize area on the target.. So literally will hit the same EXACT spot over and over.. To perfect and robotic..Other then that.. BEAUTIFUl

Edited by EliteSales
  • Like 1

Glad to see all these positive reviews smile.png

As for the 2 members who needed help, here is a nice post explaining how to get the script started:

Alright then try the backup option: turn off esc mode and set the mouse zoom to default (by right clicking it) and it will activate the old mode which has been in this script for months. Make sure you set mouse zoom to default or it will not activate and it will just stand still!

good luck ! biggrin.png

edit: but I reallllllly recommend using esc mode and putting the mouse zoom far away, the only way it will ever not work is if you don't setup mirror mode properly (which is a common mistake and affects all bots on this website) Make sure you hook mirror mode, while your RS account is logged out - then log in manually, and start the script. It will work if you do that 100% biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Czar one of my favorte script builders so far.. I recommend this script to anyone.  Works flawless for me... Look to have a trial of a few others of yours if available real soon, bought this one to broke to buy any more at the moment.. But most definitely will lol

EDIT: Czar can you explain how the deadman mode works?

Edited by EliteSales
  • Like 1

Glad to see all these positive reviews smile.png

As for the 2 members who needed help, here is a nice post explaining how to get the script started:

Ive got it to halfway work on default zoom, however its a little unstable and im scared to acutally use it. Keeps moving camera and miss clicking the targets and walking behind them.

• Like 1

That's why the far away zoom is recommended, it runs like a charm, that is the optimal setup for this bot, and works so well

For deadman mode it will just get 5x xp, the system is the same, it even runs away if there is a pker which enters the range guild and attacks you wink.png

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild