CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Careful got banned for this script,

Bought it some time ago and botted around 6-8 hours a day with some days off.

Did allot of talkin in G.E and other skills just by hand to look as legit as possible.

There goes an account was on 82 Ranged.

Maybe just unlucky was the first script i bought here and kinda wasted my money :/

Thanks shit happends.sad.png

Unlucky mate, botting is against rules don't forget :P

You should've bought this script at around christmas, there were no jmods monitoring bots whatsoever, so you could bot 24/7 without consequences

Now the jmods are back and looks like they caught you :(

here is the best way to avoid bans:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

i botted range and then went dbow rushing for a couple hours before logging out. then when i tried logging in it said i was banned. can they see you botting and then just wait to ban you until the next wipe? if im careful about botting times now, could i still be at risk in a month of getting banned even if im done botting within a week or so? do they hold it over?

Unlucky mate, botting is against rules don't forget tongue.png

You should've bought this script at around christmas, there were no jmods monitoring bots whatsoever, so you could bot 24/7 without consequences

Now the jmods are back and looks like they caught you sad.png

here is the best way to avoid bans:

I thought like i did the best i could to look as normal as possible but i didnt know about the update timing and maybe i was just unlucky with the time i started botting this.

Its not like im blaming the script cuz its more then fine it works flawless.

Jerrykid11 Turn on hidden at the NPC attack options.

And @  jake sully  i dont think that they look at the last thing you did but at the overall process so your dbow rushing wont change what they look at.

Edited by Ncromancer

Read the first post of thread properly

^^^quoted wrong text^^ can you help or just took the time to tell me im doing something wrong lol

Click the wrench icon > Click the Joystick icon > Click NPC attack option Arrow > Click Hidden.

Cant explain it more clearly without pictures hope this helps u out.

thnx sorry for being a d**k

wow im a complete idiot i knew that was there i was looking on the OSbot options... 

how can i stop the camera swinging like mad?

^^^quoted wrong text^^ can you help or just took the time to tell me im doing something wrong lol

thnx sorry for being a d**k

wow im a complete idiot i knew that was there i was looking on the OSbot options... 

how can i stop the camera swinging like mad?

What do you mean swinging like mad?

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild