CzarRangingGuild

Czar

flawless script mate, well worth it, just posting progress i went from 80-95 range not once have i been reported, earns me 40k a hour done it 10 hours over night came back to like 420k range xp saves me alot of time and i got the best runescape risk fighting account ever lol, ty czar bought 3 bots off you now would be nice if you could donate a free bot ;) however guys this bot is 100% worth getting peace.

• Like 1

Hi Czar,

This is the 4th script I've boguht from you biggrin.png

For some reason, the script isn't working for me....I start it and it talks to the competition judge fine, then the camera changes, and the mouse hovers above the targets and the camera moves back and forth. Any ideas?

Best,

Atrain

Edited by atrain009

Hi Czar,

This is the 4th script I've boguht from you biggrin.png

For some reason, the script isn't working for me....I start it and it talks to the competition judge fine, then the camera changes, and the mouse hovers above the targets and the camera moves back and forth. Any ideas?

Best,

Atrain

Ive had this problem before too, but changing the brightness fixed it. Im having it again and I cant seem to get it to work ethier. Changed brightness and nothing.

Don't change brightness, change the mouse zoom and set it to far away (all the way to the left) and it will work as normal smile.png edit: although if you are using mirror make sure to hook mirror client while your rs account is logged out, if you made mistake of being logged in, just relog and it will be solved

Script hasn't been modified so it still runs the same way it did with all those 50hr+ proggies wink.png good luck all biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Don't change brightness, change the mouse zoom and set it to far away (all the way to the left) and it will work as normal smile.png edit: although if you are using mirror make sure to hook mirror client while your rs account is logged out, if you made mistake of being logged in, just relog and it will be solved

Script hasn't been modified so it still runs the same way it did with all those 50hr+ proggies wink.png good luck all biggrin.png

zoomed out all of the way, made sure not to log in until my client was attached to my destkop rs client..same issue.

some gifs for reference

https://gyazo.com/f58b24a8364987b19451e90f77815ad1

https://gyazo.com/35d4abe4b752e8fdeadf1e78ce0f3dae

Edit:: this script worked flawlessly for me 3 or 4 days back, not sure what im doing wrong, zoomed all of the way out, esc to close menus, and npc hidden for my safety. Exact same setup as the other day so idk what im doing wrong. Its got me stumped, ive troubleshot it all ways I know how.

Edited by shanewilks
  • Like 1

zoomed out all of the way, made sure not to log in until my client was attached to my destkop rs client..same issue.

some gifs for reference

https://gyazo.com/f58b24a8364987b19451e90f77815ad1

https://gyazo.com/35d4abe4b752e8fdeadf1e78ce0f3dae

Edit:: this script worked flawlessly for me 3 or 4 days back, not sure what im doing wrong, zoomed all of the way out, esc to close menus, and npc hidden for my safety. Exact same setup as the other day so idk what im doing wrong. Its got me stumped, ive troubleshot it all ways I know how.

I have the exact same two problems! I'm zoomed out all the way, escape key mode is on. I've double checked all the intruction settings. It's weird that it's working for others though and not us. So it might not be the script? I'm just super lost atm. Hopefully it get's sorted out soon though, I want range exp with no hp exp ^^

Alright then try the backup option: turn off esc mode and set the mouse zoom to default (by right clicking it) and it will activate the old mode which has been in this script for months. Make sure you set mouse zoom to default or it will not activate and it will just stand still!

good luck ! biggrin.png

edit: but I reallllllly recommend using esc mode and putting the mouse zoom far away, the only way it will ever not work is if you don't setup mirror mode properly (which is a common mistake and affects all bots on this website) Make sure you hook mirror mode, while your RS account is logged out - then log in manually, and start the script. It will work if you do that 100% :D :D

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild