CzarRangingGuild

Czar

For everyone who has the camera twitching from left to right, just put the camera zoom at the default setting which is one more above no camera zoom. The beginning tutorial showed the player having no camera zoom so I believe this is why so many people are having this problem. After doing this fix I managed to get the bot working. Left the bot on overnight and gained over 300k range xp. Good script!

• Like 1

I've ran this script for approximately 2 hours. So far, I've had no problems at all. I would have posted a progress report but I forgot to screenshot it before exiting the client. I love it. I like how you set goals on it such as level 70 and how much time it will take to get to it.

Thank you for making this script!

Edited by Brett
  • Like 1

Would be cool if you added a feature that exchanges tickets for rune arrows, I have a lot and doing it manually sucks lol

If you want the bot to buy rune arrows, go to the shop and open it (manually) and the bot will do the rest :D it will buy the rune arrows until you run out of tickets

I've ran this script for approximately 2 hours. So far, I've had no problems at all. I would have posted a progress report but I forgot to screenshot it before exiting the client. I love it. I like how you set goals on it such as level 70 and how much time it will take to get to it.

Thank you for making this script!

thanks for kind words :D :D good luck botting ;)