CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Hi Czar, a kind reminder....

script stops afther couple hours and says out of gp.

can you advise or update ?

Thanks in advance

I've been having the same issue, didnt know why it was stoping as i usually close the console, was running a few hours and stopping and didn't know why.

Left console open this time and the issue is the coins even though still have coins

https://gyazo.com/f6c261057d5d3df2da97a3c7999f73c5.png

Edited by Dieze
  • Like 1

I don't know, there is currently a bug with item containers (especially when logging out during breaks etc) which affects every script on OSBot,

however I can make an update which makes it not log out, but it can be potentially dangerous if you don't have any coins tongue.png

Hi Czar please update that it wont log out.... because i have to babysit the whole time.

And btw did you add the fishing script for me ?

Thank you.

I don't know, there is currently a bug with item containers (especially when logging out during breaks etc) which affects every script on OSBot,

however I can make an update which makes it not log out, but it can be potentially dangerous if you don't have any coins tongue.png

Sounds good, you could maybe add some text on the bot itself while it's running (E.g. near where it says esc mode enabled) to advise that temporarily the script will not logout when runs out of coins? so to ensure enough coins are on the account?

because currently the script is only functional for maybe an hour then it just logs out

Edited by Dieze

Hey guys, sorry for dumb question. But, this way is way expensive, for train range? Since i saw its a great script. From 40-90, how much will i spend? Your promotional, for 2 scripts win one free, is still up? Which scripts you got, that i can start from lvl 1, to top? Thank you Czar.

Edit:

After a search at this topic, found the answer about the money. 25-30k/hour, so its like 1k cash/1k exp? Returning with the rune arrows. Waiting till you update it, so i can purchase it! Thank You

Edited by patrickig

Hey guys, sorry for dumb question. But, this way is way expensive, for train range? Since i saw its a great script. From 40-90, how much will i spend? Your promotional, for 2 scripts win one free, is still up? Which scripts you got, that i can start from lvl 1, to top? Thank you Czar.

Edit:

After a search at this topic, found the answer about the money. 25-30k/hour, so its like 1k cash/1k exp? Returning with the rune arrows. Waiting till you update it, so i can purchase it! Thank You

bot is working fine and it makes a good profit no loss involved.

Love the script mate! has always worked well for all of my accounts. Now though, it dies 3ish hours in to the guard standing south? of the target. The one that stands right behind the fence to the practice area. I haven't seen it click the archer, but ive come back to see it dying to it. Maybe when the script gets attacked you can have it go up the ladder to the training area up there and then just go back down and start training again? Thanks!