CzarRangingGuild

Czar

[DEBUG][05/20 08:50:39 PM]: Loading script id : 538

[DEBUG][05/20 08:50:39 PM]: Loaded script!

[DEBUG][05/20 08:50:39 PM]: Launching script...

[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 08:50:39 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

[iNFO][05/20 08:50:41 PM]: Started script : Aux

[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 08:50:42 PM]: Terminating script Aux...

[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 08:50:42 PM]: Script Aux has exited!

am i retarded

I've been banned 2x now while scripting with czar ranged. The first account had been scripted on using 1 other script. The last account that was banned had ONLY used czar ranged. (DURING safe hours) i wasn't suicide botting either. only got to 74 range in a matter of 4 days till I was banned. fun while it lasted! im guessing the days of botting 80+ ranged at the guild are over!

Ah unlucky man sad.png, that doesn't add up though, you surely must have used another script (perhaps a free script?), 2 hours is far too quick to ban bots

I used to do free p2p bond giveaways for users who got banned using my scripts, perhaps I will start again. I have started a goldfarm so I can fund the next one, since the last 3 giveaways set me back ~120m throughout the year

Edited by Czar

I've been banned 2x now while scripting with czar ranged. The first account had been scripted on using 1 other script. The last account that was banned had ONLY used czar ranged. (DURING safe hours) i wasn't suicide botting either. only got to 74 range in a matter of 4 days till I was banned. fun while it lasted! im guessing the days of botting 80+ ranged at the guild are over!

what do you mean by safe hours?

starting this at 33ranged, lets get that 83 range:)

• Like 1

Got 2 day banned after botting over the weekend It was the only script ever used on the account. It worked great while it lasted, probably about 10-15 hours of botting over 2-3 days I was breaking every hour for half an hour maybe it was my break pattern or just unlucky. Great script though. 

got banned unfortunately. ran it for 2 hours. good script though

i've been botting from 33-71, you should only bot 10PM-6AMGMT, anytime else i was botting i was caught, not even breaks help

xp is slower, but i prefer slower xp to bans, you wont reach 99range in one go like in 2013 when nobody gave a fuck about ranging guild bots

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1