Apaec

6 minutes ago, MATHAWK said:

How much rsgp for the script? 

3 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

how much rsgp for this script?

(I've copied my reply on the other thread for completeness):

Just now, Apaec said:

Hey,

You cannot pay with RSGP directly, rather you must first purchase a store voucher which you can then redeem for in-store credit (spendable on this or other scripts).

Here's a link to the voucher marketplace: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Please let me know if you have any further questions :)

Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Both trials activated :)

Thanks for stopping by,

-Apa

Script isn't working, at all

Spends a while solving tried multiple settings

Doesn't actually solve (45 minutes 0 puzzles solved)

Spams clicks runes that cant be changed.

Stops for a while, calculates, maybe changes 1 rune, then spam clicks the same runes again.

I stopped cause I figured the account will be banned since its so heavily monitored.

[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:45:56 PM]: Script APA Rune Sudoku has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:46:22 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:48:40 PM]: Cached price: [ID=560, Price=Optional[208]]
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:48:42 PM]: Cached price: [ID=561, Price=Optional[239]]
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:48:44 PM]: Cached price: [ID=564, Price=Optional[144]]
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:24 PM]: Terminating script APA Rune Sudoku...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:29 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:29 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[WARN][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:34 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:40 PM]: Script APA Rune Sudoku has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:45 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

Edited by dabswax

17 hours ago, dabswax said:

Script isn't working, at all

Spends a while solving tried multiple settings

Doesn't actually solve (45 minutes 0 puzzles solved)

Spams clicks runes that cant be changed.

Stops for a while, calculates, maybe changes 1 rune, then spam clicks the same runes again.

I stopped cause I figured the account will be banned since its so heavily monitored.

[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:45:56 PM]: Script APA Rune Sudoku has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:46:22 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:48:40 PM]: Cached price: [ID=560, Price=Optional[208]]
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:24 PM]: Terminating script APA Rune Sudoku...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:29 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:29 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[WARN][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:34 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:40 PM]: Script APA Rune Sudoku has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/13 02:52:45 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

Hey,

Please could you confirm some diagnostics for me?

1. Are you using the resizeable game mode? The script may not behave correctly on resizeable mode - i'd recommend switching to fixed mode.
  2. Are you using mirror mode? The mirror mode debug text obscures the rune tiles, meaning the board reading system (which relies on co-ordinate colours) cannot function correctly. If you're using mirror, please switch off the debug text using SHIFT+F5. I'd recommend switching to stealth injection where this problem won't occur at all.

If you haven't already, please give the 'things to consider before trying/buying' section of the thread a quick read (link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/121795-apa-rune-sudoku/ )

I'm happy to extend the trial until the script performs as expected - it is likely that this could just be a configuration issue so hopefully we should get this sorted fairly quickly :)

-Apa

20 hours ago, 7upSprite said:

can i have a trial for APA Rune Sudoku please?

Sure - trial activated :)

Apa

8 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Please could you confirm some diagnostics for me?

1. Are you using the resizeable game mode? The script may not behave correctly on resizeable mode - i'd recommend switching to fixed mode.
  2. Are you using mirror mode? The mirror mode debug text obscures the rune tiles, meaning the board reading system (which relies on co-ordinate colours) cannot function correctly. If you're using mirror, please switch off the debug text using SHIFT+F5. I'd recommend switching to stealth injection where this problem won't occur at all.

If you haven't already, please give the 'things to consider before trying/buying' section of the thread a quick read (link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/121795-apa-rune-sudoku/ )

I'm happy to extend the trial until the script performs as expected - it is likely that this could just be a configuration issue so hopefully we should get this sorted fairly quickly :)

-Apa

Sure - trial activated :)

Apa

Was not on resizeable, but was using mirror mode. Debug was off, I usually switch off after setting it down to 50ms.  As far as I can tell all settings were followed from the script page, (ran it as how it started just slightly slower speed). I personally will not use stealth injection for anything, and from my understanding from everyone else, and from personal experience mirror mode is HEAVILY advised. (for lower banrates).

1 hour ago, dabswax said:

Was not on resizeable, but was using mirror mode. Debug was off, I usually switch off after setting it down to 50ms.  As far as I can tell all settings were followed from the script page, (ran it as how it started just slightly slower speed). I personally will not use stealth injection for anything, and from my understanding from everyone else, and from personal experience mirror mode is HEAVILY advised. (for lower banrates).

I don't think there's any significant advantage of mirror mode over stealth injection wrt. bans, from my experience both are equally dangerous. With that said, it's slightly worrying that the script is not working for you. It might be that mirror mode is misbehaving - i'll run some tests this evening but ultimately would advise you to switch to stealth for superior reliability with all scripts.

Apa

6 hours ago, dabswax said:

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

I don't think there's any significant advantage of mirror mode over stealth injection wrt. bans, from my experience both are equally dangerous. With that said, it's slightly worrying that the script is not working for you. It might be that mirror mode is misbehaving - i'll run some tests this evening but ultimately would advise you to switch to stealth for superior reliability with all scripts.

Apa

Just an update on this. I've just tested the script and everything is working smoothly on Stealth Injection, so feel free to give that a go :)