APA Script Trials

Apaec

50 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Just an update on this. I've just tested the script and everything is working smoothly on Stealth Injection, so feel free to give that a go :)

I personally don't and wont EVER AGAIN use anything but mirror mode, as suggested by many many people on this forum. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Edited by dabswax

8 hours ago, 7upSprite said:

Hey when I ran it the first time I was using resizeable and couldn't get it to work and then I had to leave for work so i only had a chance to run if for like less than 5 minutes, can you extend it for one more day please? I am going to test using fixed mode this time

Hey,

Sure - unfortunately the script doesn't support resizeable mode as I mentioned to dabswax, be sure to disable it before starting the script! I'll update the thread to mention this.

Apa

On 10/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, corby528 said:

I would like a trial of : APA AIO smither

I would like a trial because:  Want to make sure it will run perfectly before I purchase it :) looks promising but, cheers @Apaec

On 10/19/2019 at 6:08 AM, realrocker00 said:

can I get smithing and chest thiever trial please! thanks you're awesome.

Both trials activated :)

Apologies for the delay in reply, I was away from home this weekend.

Best

Apa

On 10/26/2019 at 4:48 AM, nzstaker said:

Can i get a trial of rooftop agility and smithing please? Interested to see if they are worth buying

5 hours ago, nzstaker said:

Follow up? wanting to get trial to decide whether to buy before i go on holiday tomorrow

Hey,

Sorry for delay - i've been away over the weekend. Just started a trial on both scripts - enjoy :)

Apa