Banking issue...

Czar

Hello,

Has anybody encountered an issue when banking where the mouse will hover around the top left of the bank (near the tabs), if so, can they please tell me how they fixed it, it really is a script breaker. And I have noticed it only occurs when I take out multiple items from bank. No it is not my code, I checked. When I close the bank and re-open, it works fine, maybe its because of the item slots in bank?

It used to happen once in a while if you were trying to withdraw an item that the client thought was in tab -1, hence trying to click to the left of tab 0. Altho it should have already been fixed.

The cause back then was an issue with the bank not updating correctly after withdrawing the last of an item, after that it would still say that there were more, but in tab -1. The fix I used was to check if the tab of the item was -1 before withdrawing, and cancelling if that was the case.

It used to happen once in a while if you were trying to withdraw an item that the client thought was in tab -1, hence trying to click to the left of tab 0. Altho it should have already been fixed.

The cause back then was an issue with the bank not updating correctly after withdrawing the last of an item, after that it would still say that there were more, but in tab -1. The fix I used was to check if the tab of the item was -1 before withdrawing, and cancelling if that was the case.

Thanks very much for replying, I'll look into it now

• 2 months later...