Welcome MGI, A New Official Developer!

Laz

We already know how to control ban rates for both versions of the game. OSBot 2.3 (coming next week) will feature some of these new anti-detection technologies. 

Until I see some real and proven improvement in our Detection evasion I dont think expanding the scope of our project is wise. But if as u said we've made some serious progress in the Anti-Ban department then i can't wait, and our customers wil lflood back. From my experience in the past little REAL work has been put into Anti-ban evasion though, so we'll see....

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 2

• Administrator

Welcome, for those wondering once we have a stable Rs07 bot + Rs3 bot we will be changing our domain name most likely. Also you have to remember Laz/Zach/Maxi/Alek are not working on the Rs3 bot at all as far as I know. They are still working on the 07 bot until the Rs3 bot is ready and by then we will be the most stable 07 bot out there.

• Like 3

guess the new name should be OS&3BOT or something... really devs? OSBOT = oldschool bot, not fgget rs3, youve been making many decisions that the community doesnt like

Until I see some real and proven improvement in our Detection evasion I dont think expanding the scope of our project is wise. But if as u said we've made some serious progress in the Anti-Ban department then i can't wait, and our customers wil lflood back. From my experience in the past little REAL work has been put into Anti-ban evasion though, so we'll see....

What will be the new name of the forum, or still OSBot because I always thought OS stands for Old School.

Anyway, good idea, it will bring in new users and I can extend my bot farm to both versions of the game without having to buy VIP on another site aswell.

As far as I know, it does stand for Old School but if we're going to have both an old school bot and a RS3 bot, we aren't really 100% dedicated to the oldschool servers therefore we will have to come up with a new name which will both represent the old school bot and the RS3 bot I guess :)

Welcome!

Ever since Alek joined we have been blessed with multiple updates/week, yes there's still a lot of work to do, but for the first time in months I'm actually starting to believe OSBot might not be doomed to die anytime soon.

As long as the RS3 bot's development doesn't interfere too much with the OS's one, which is probably why they are hiring a new developer instead of re-assigning the current ones, then this is good news. It's a huge market that could easily end up doubling the current userbase.

On top of that, I would love a utility reflection client (respecting Jagex's conditions), similar to RSBddy, that allows for scripters to write (legal) plugins as well. The devs already have lots of the necessary tools and experience, and this too would also bring in a whole new target audience.

Again, welcome MGI! And good luck to the OSB team!

Edited by Botrepreneur
  • Like 2