Sponsors/Donors should be able to lock their own topics!

Zikama

12 members have voted

1. 1. Support this idea?

Such moderating powers shouldn't be buyable, that's all.

(btw, me not having sponsor has nothing to do with it, vets actually get a few moderation privileges, so I wouldn't be missing out on anything actually tongue.png)

How is it a moderating power if it only appliesto your own threads? - We can already hide our own threads, and I would say I'm more to need to lock it than delete it.

How is it a moderating power if it only appliesto your own threads? - We can already hide our own threads, and I would say I'm more to need to lock it than delete it.

I wasn't aware sponsors could hide their threads.

It's a power because it allows you to cut off conversations.

But then again, hiding a thread can do that too.

Just stop bumping your thread and add a CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK disclaimer to your OP.

Or ask a mod to lock it for you.

Also, you'd still have to ask a mod to unlock the thread for you because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to unlock your own threads anyway.

So there's really not much of a point :p

It's not necessarily needed, but would be a nice feature to have. I don't see a problem locking your own threads.

It's not necessarily needed, but would be a nice feature to have. I don't see a problem locking your own threads - hence you can unlock it yourself too. When you think about it, it's usually the donors+ who run gold shop ect. Like honestly, it's a cool perk for sponsors+ to have, and brings no harm to the community. Like I said, not needed ASAP, but would be cool to have.

It's not necessarily needed, but would be a nice feature to have. I don't see a problem locking your own threads.

It's not necessarily needed, but would be a nice feature to have. I don't see a problem locking your own threads - hence you can unlock it yourself too. When you think about it, it's usually the donors+ who run gold shop ect. Like honestly, it's a cool perk for sponsors+ to have, and brings no harm to the community. Like I said, not needed ASAP, but would be cool to have.

No, you should not be able to unlock locked threads started by you.

What if a mod closes your thread because it was inappropriate for some reason and you just decide to unlock it afterwards, because you could.

• Like 2

No support neither do I see this being implemented, if a moderator locks a Sponsors/Donors threads due to inappropriate content or rule breaking or something then you shouldn't have the ability to re-open them.

If you wish to lock your threads the report button is there.

• Like 1

No support neither do I see this being implemented, if a moderator locks a Sponsors/Donors threads due to inappropriate content or rule breaking or something then you shouldn't have the ability to re-open them.

If you wish to lock your threads the report button is there.

Then why not have a failsafe feature that wont allow you to unlock after a mod has locked? Doesnt sound too complicated