lmao she wants to be friends

Mustikurupt

So you already know the story, just got a text today asking ''why can't we be friends, i don't get it'' because i turned down her friendship invitation yesterday. I haven't replied since it was made about 6 hours ago, i could care less about her friendship, she can shove it up her ass for all i care, i already got enough friends. I have no intentions of ever accepting this, i just want her to feel bad and constantly think about it, because let's be real, if i say yes, she'll be happy with herself, i still get nothing in return and that's it. Anyone that had this happen to them can post if they want, really would like to know your thoughts on this. If you haven't read my last post, it's in Spam if anyone cares. 

• Like 2

I don't see anything wrong with having another friend. 

lol i already got one female ''friend'' and it's only because i don't like her and she talks too much and bores me. And she looks like a guy i used to go to class with. But on topic, i went out with this bitch twice and unless we're talking ''friends with benefits'' or ''shortcut to my other friends'' she's got pretty much nothing to offer me. And she doesn't have neither. 

i also dont see anything wrong with what he did. same shit happened with me, i stopped being friends with this girl, everyone was against me saying "wtf dude, go back and apologize", but im the only one who says i did the right thing. honestly i just got tired of her shit and just told em off and never went back, so, you did the right thing. dont be friends with people who you dont want because they bore you as a friend. do shit for your own good, dont do shit and get NO reward.

• Like 1

i also dont see anything wrong with what he did. same shit happened with me, i stopped being friends with this girl, everyone was against me saying "wtf dude, go back and apologize", but im the only one who says i did the right thing. honestly i just got tired of her shit and just told em off and never went back, so, you did the right thing. dont be friends with people who you dont want because they bore you as a friend. do shit for your own good, dont do shit and get NO reward.

They don't even wanna be real friends, it's just so they can feel good about themselves, selfish cunts