Call of Duty

Keven

Nice, but BO2 sucks and there is no ghost clips. smile.png

whathuh.png  BO2 is the best... well i guess not everyone can have the same opinion

in my defend:

You die in 0.001 seconds in ghosts, you die before you know what the fk happened

There are hackers on ghosts(not in bo2)

infinity ward can't make call of duty games... mw3? sucked compared to bo1 ghosts? sucked compared to bo2

in bo2 you wont kill someone in 1 or 2 shots, you need skill, aim and keep your aim on the target while shooting

593bff08ef.jpg

My k/d SUCKS because i had to make some weapons diamond that are ABOSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT

example:

68bd497e81.jpg

33941c851b.jpg

those weapons(not the knife) will absolutely TEAR DOWN your k/d when you try to get diamond specials(diamond combat knife,shield,crossbow and ballistic)

also, i have diamond launchers, YES you read right, diamond fucking launchers

787dca5860.jpg

those will also kill your k/d

oh and for OP

nicely done

Edited by The Hero of Time

Very nice first montage dude!

My k/d SUCKS because i had to make some weapons diamond that are ABOSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT

example:

those weapons(not the knife) will absolutely TEAR DOWN your k/d when you try to get diamond specials(diamond combat knife,shield,crossbow and ballistic)

Why do you care so much about k/d ?

If you're someone who plays purely for kd isn't Battlefield a better game for you then?

• Administrator

Wanna 1v1 mw2?

Let's bet 50m I'll win wink.png

What is your set up? Core/Hardcore? Map? 

My k/d was like 1.2 something on bo2, and i think that is the worst cod game ever. I care more about W/L than KD.

not on pc verified. Cod on pc is fucking dead like 5-10k ppl max on each cod game. These clips were all mine but the edit was done by a friend.

Wanna 1v1 mw2?

I bet you will haha. havnt played my ps3 for a year since it broke. and on pc cod im horrible with a sniper.

Wanna 1v1 mw2?

I bet you will haha. havnt played my ps3 for a year since it broke. and on pc cod im horrible with a sniper.

• Like 1

not on pc verified. Cod on pc is fucking dead like 5-10k ppl max on each cod game. These clips were all mine but the edit was done by a friend.

xbox 360 i get on and there is like 160k+ people on depending what time of day and etc lol but still tons of ppl lol

Very nice first montage dude!

Why do you care so much about k/d ?

If you're someone who plays purely for kd isn't Battlefield a better game for you then?

k/d is kind of fame, i care about it a little, but not really much. but i do know that people will judge me just because of k/d LMFAO

i called in LOTS of k9&swarms (last killstreak) and had lots of matches with a score like 45-0, 50-1 etc but you can't see that in my k/d so that's why i think kd is bs, because in my case its bad just because of diamond shitweapons XD