Osbot is dying (V2)

Swaq

Jagex expect to make money when they ban accounts , this doesn't influence people to play it stops them although it's against the rules they get money so why should the care ? They ruined 2012 scape and now they are ruining 07.

They don't want us to give em out opinion on the game. If they did and they actually read out comments and take them into concidering they'd make so much more money

Jagex expect to make money when they ban accounts , this doesn't influence people to play it stops them although it's against the rules they get money so why should the care ? They ruined 2012 scape and now they are ruining 07.

They don't want us to give em out opinion on the game. If they did and they actually read out comments and take them into concidering they'd make so much more money

What? I think they're doing a pretty good job of listening to the players in orsrs. Perhaps with the exception of holiday items

Bots do actually make the game less enjoyable for legitimate players, so they aren't really in the wrong

Edited by FrostBug

Regardless of Osbot dying (If it EVEN is)

Scripters and devs have made one time fee scripts (which is something that i and others wanted) Which should have boosted numbers.

My opinion is this,  A lot of people are leaving or have left because they dont want to spend money on scripts, look at other competitors, they charge for pretty much everything. Not to mention that there were defo goldfarmers rinsing osbots "free" scripts for all they could. Which in turn led to scripts being easier to detect > more bans> less people botting.

I think Jagex have updated the game so there are a lot more Afk methods to train and so on, the nightmare zone for example is very afk. Why would people run the risk of getting banned when they can train with very little effort. Also no randoms in pvp worlds so people can splash train their mage and leave the account logged in for hours (which is completely legal according to jagex). Both of these pretty much discontinue mage and combat training scripts, and as everyone knows if you bot money making methods its 90% of the time a perm ban so for the most part with the ban rates now it isn't worth it, so really Jagex have won.