Be honest

Pecman

I did doubling money one day on RS because I was bored a few years back. I blew 50m or something doubling money. I woke up the next day to a mute and when I looked up the reason, it was for item scamming.

Imagine how pissed I was.

I appealed it and the mute was like 3 or 5 days or something. The appeal was accepted a day after my mute wore off. 

._.

• Like 1

Tried it once to see if I was any good at it. I spammed that I was trimming rune armor for 5k a piece. One guy came up and put full rune and 20k into the trading screen, accepted to the second page (I had a total nerd boner at this time), and kept the screen up for a minute then closed out, said scammer, and walked away. I was so disappointed that I didn't play RS for a week after that. This was back when my bank consisted of half mithril half steel set, a gold necklace, and a diamond ring that I finally saved up for to give to my "gf" that was actually a dude next time i saw her him.

• Like 1