OSBot 2.2.10 - Patched injectors, new mouse algorithm, more!

Laz

Hello community,

this release is one of the best updates ever released, providing definite improvements to the realism & stability of the bot! Also previous builds of OSBot are unstable because an injector broke as a result of the latest #55 RS update. Here's the list of changes:

• New, more realistic mouse algorithm!
    • @author DreamLiner
  • Issue with minimap clicking has been fixed!
    • It was too slow to move the mouse before when running/walking/moving the camera around!
    • @author Laz
  • Interaction events are now more stable!
  • Maze random solver has been patched!
  • Bank.depositAllExcept has been patched!
  • a new DepositBox API has been added!
    • @author Ericthecmh
  • Added Settings.areRoofsEnabled() && Settings.toggleRoofs(boolean)
  • Combat API has been rewritten and contains new features!
    • @author Alek

Thanks,

have fun botting!

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team!

Edit (@Alek):

Combat:
-Deprecated setSpecialAttack
-Deprecated activateAutoRetaliate
-Added toggleAutoRetaliate
-Added toggleSpecialAttack
-Updated isMultiway
-Updated isWilderness

Settings:
-Added areRoofsEnabled
-Added toggleRoofs

P.S. A YouTube video will be released this weekend demonstrating OSBot's future web walking capabilities!

• Like 3

is the clent still detectable?

People should stop complaining about the client to be detectable. It's not the client its fault that the majority of the community is botting on areas with a high banrate.

Try to find something unique (maybe a slower leveling method) instead of the main ways to train various skills,switch tasks (don't bot 24/7 at the same skill/thing). I'm botting with like 3-4 accounts now (goldfarming) and didn't recieve a ban at the past 2 months.

and/or use proxies instead of always using the same IP. 

OT: @Laz, i reported a bug a while ago which should have been fixed in the 2.2.9 release, which is the world hopping issue: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57172-osbot-2-world-hopping-issueerror/#entry637454

Can you please take a look at this? I would really appreciate this when it's fixed.

EDIT: I see it's trying to hop to world 301.. Can you please make it disable hopping to world 301? thanks :)

Edited by Mojito
  • Like 3

People should stop complaining about the client to be detectable. It's not the client its fault that the majority of the community is botting on areas with a high banrate.

Try to find something unique (maybe a slower leveling method) instead of the main ways to train various skills,switch tasks (don't bot 24/7 at the same skill/thing). I'm botting with like 3-4 accounts now (goldfarming) and didn't recieve a ban at the past 2 months.

and/or use proxies instead of always using the same IP. 

OT: @Laz, i reported a bug a while ago which should have been fixed in the 2.2.9 release, which is the world hopping issue: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57172-osbot-2-world-hopping-issueerror/#entry637454

Can you please take a look at this? I would really appreciate this when it's fixed.

EDIT: I see it's trying to hop to world 301.. Can you please make it disable hopping to world 301? thanks smile.png

I forgot to mention that that patch was also included in this release. I will add a method to determine player counts of the worlds sir soon. In reality it's the script's fault for hopping to that world though.

EDIT: And thanks for not being the only one who isn't getting banned smile.png. I've been botting on OSRS with my main for hours each day on a couple different goldfarming scripts. Not banned yet. It really has to do with your account's age, stats, and profile (by profile I mean a sum of activities you do on RS).

On top of that, this new mouse algorithm should not be detectable at all.

EDIT2: In fact, I'll be leaving my bot running on breaks for 24 hours to see how well it does with this new update :)

Hello community,

this release is one of the best updates ever released, providing definite improvements to the realism & stability of the bot! Also previous builds of OSBot are unstable because an injector broke as a result of the latest #55 RS update. Here's the list of changes:

• New, more realistic mouse algorithm!
    • @author DreamLiner
  • Issue with minimap clicking has been fixed!
    • It was too slow to move the mouse before when running/walking/moving the camera around!
    • @author Laz
  • Interaction events are now more stable!
  • Maze random solver has been patched!
  • Bank.depositAllExcept has been patched!
  • a new DepositBox API has been added!
    • @author Ericthecmh
  • Added Settings.areRoofsEnabled() && Settings.toggleRoofs(boolean)
  • Combat API has been rewritten and contains new features!
    • @author Alek

Thanks,

have fun botting!

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team!

Edit (@Alek):

Combat:
-Deprecated setSpecialAttack
-Deprecated activateAutoRetaliate
-Added toggleAutoRetaliate
-Added toggleSpecialAttack
-Updated isMultiway
-Updated isWilderness

Settings:
-Added areRoofsEnabled
-Added toggleRoofs

P.S. A YouTube video will be released this weekend demonstrating OSBot's future web walking capabilities!

Love the new updates. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see the new improvements in action.

I am guessing @Dreamliner got paid.