[BETA TESTERS NEEDED] PreKhal Clue Scroll Solver [BETA TESTERS NEEDED]

Precise

PreKhal Clue Scroll Solver need Beta Testers

Currently the script has the following -

• Supports 100+ Scrolls
  • Smart Walking
  • Calculates Profit using prices from Zybez

What the Script does -

It thieves H.A.M Members for a scroll, once it receives a scroll it teleports to the location which is closest to where it can be solved. From there it uses our flawless walker which can handle ANY Obstacle or Dialogue along the path without fault. Once completed it will either receive another scroll which it will then go on to solve or receive a reward. If it receives a reward it will proceed to bank the rewards and make it way back to the H.A.M Members so it can get another scroll to solve.

Why i should beta test this Script -

You can gain from 10k - 1m per hour depending on luck smile.png and what makes this script even better is the LOW REQUIREMENTS.

And because this script is not repetitive as there are over 100  different scrolls to be solved, meaning the ban rates should be LOW.

Requirements for Beta Testing:

• 100+ Post Count
  • Access to an account with the following levels: 20 attack, 20 Defence, 20 Range, 15 Thieving
  • Items needed: Many Rings of dueling, Games necklaces, Teleports(runes or teletabs) Lockpicks, spade, some coins and emote items (can be supplied by us for a fee).
  • Must have Skype
  • Must give bug reports and progress reports, if not, then you'll not have access.

Please post below using the form below if you're willing to help me and @Khaleesi!

Form -

My Skype:

Do i meet the requirements(Yes/No):

Preview of Script:

please keep in mind the walking isn't completely fluid due to the LOAD_PAUSE Random which interrupts it.