Osbot is dying

Swaq

Where is your proof?

Because unless I see actual definitive proof with actual game code, I call bullshit.

I ran the tests lad, and I posted the results. You can run your own, I recommend a client I won't say atm but use another. Just suicide bot 2 accs one on each client. Run OSB first and have the second one on the same IP with the name "I bot4lyffe", and the other client will last longer.

• Like 1

I ran the tests lad, and I posted the results. You can run your own, I recommend a client I won't say atm but use another. Just suicide bot 2 accs one on each client. Run OSB first and have the second one on the same IP with the name "I bot4lyffe", and the other client will last longer.

Not sure if joke or serious.

• Like 4

Seriously, where are the fucking mods and devs on these threads sticking up for Osbot or are they thinkin' "Heyyy, no Osbot = infinite vacation time"??? Because if you are, *cough cough @Maxi*, what the fuck are you doing now, it seems to me your already on an infinite vacation time.

Seriously, once a week we get a crappy update and they're all like, "yea. We fixed uhh, some API thing where the drop function weren't working 100% of the time." Yeah. Right.

Maybe that's hard as balls to fix, I don't know Java, but you guys seem to beeee..

What's the term. Someone help me out here I'm as incompetent as @Maxii

Or as it would be if the owners found someone better like, I dunno.. @Dashboard to fill him in?

• Like 1

Seriously, where are the fucking mods and devs on these threads sticking up for Osbot or are they thinkin' "Heyyy, no Osbot = infinite vacation time"??? Because if you are, *cough cough @Maxi*, what the fuck are you doing now, it seems to me your already on an infinite vacation time.

Seriously, once a week we get a crappy update and they're all like, "yea. We fixed uhh, some API thing where the drop function weren't working 100% of the time." Yeah. Right.

Maybe that's hard as balls to fix, I don't know Java, but you guys seem to beeee..

What's the term. Someone help me out here I'm as incompetent as @Maxii

Or as it would be if the owners found someone better like, I dunno.. @Dashboard to fill him in?

ooo kill em