APA Den Cooker

Apaec

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, please could you elaborate on the problem a little? I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Are you starting at Rogues den?

Apa

If I run this script, I click the fish I want, and then start. And there is a message Walking to range : Fire. He doesn't go anywhere, even though everywhere are firewoods.

https://imgur.com/VTvT4HK

8 hours ago, Fortex said:

If I run this script, I click the fish I want, and then start. And there is a message Walking to range : Fire. He doesn't go anywhere, even though everywhere are firewoods.

https://imgur.com/VTvT4HK

Hey,

This script only works at Rogues den - I presume the script is failing to find a path to Rogues Den which is what is causing this issue.

If you start the script at Rogues den, do you still have this issue?

-Apa

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, Pro mentor said:

Hey, I wanna run this with CLI, does it support webalker? I want it to go to rogue's den. Thanks

Hey,

This free version doesn't run with CLI, but it does support the OSBot webwalker, so it will take you to rogues' den if you're not already there. The full version (APA AIO Cooker) does have CLI options :)

-Apa

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, S0905523 said:

hi,

just letting you know, this script fails to do bank pins.

Hey,

Cheers for mentioning this. I have an idea of what could be causing this, as I had a similar issue with the AIO cooker which I have since fixed. This is to do with the OSBot bank pin handler not being able to take over from the script, i'll have to make some changes to allow this. I've scheduled some time this weekend to fix it, but in the mean time i'd recommend disabling your bank pin when using this script, or running the AIO version if you can.

Cheers,

Apa