APA Den Cooker

Apaec

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good script the mouse movement runs smoothly! One question could you add it so it would right click the fire each time instead of left clicking even though nobody is on the fire because I've had scripts in the past do that and it accidently clicks a player and then I stand on the fire then people report me for botting, then gg account.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2017 at 9:18 PM, Tbigalo said:

Very good script the mouse movement runs smoothly! One question could you add it so it would right click the fire each time instead of left clicking even though nobody is on the fire because I've had scripts in the past do that and it accidently clicks a player and then I stand on the fire then people report me for botting, then gg account.

Bump.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, gas said:

Kinda shit only offering one location for free when we can go to another site and get it for free~

I'd buy it if I could use the Hos House up to lobsters or something, and have to pay to use anything higher. I will not be using, or buying the full version with the limited, greedy options to free users.

I didn't have to write a free version in the first place, be grateful that it is even up there and free for you to use.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2017 at 3:27 AM, Apaec said:

I didn't have to write a free version in the first place, be grateful that it is even up there and free for you to use.

Well with these shit options, it's asking to get banned using this free script. May as well write Jagex and give them a heads-up of your incoming bot session... Not worth the free usage.

Please make it more feasible- more people would buy it.

6 hours ago, gas said:

Well with these shit options, it's asking to get banned using this free script. May as well write Jagex and give them a heads-up of your incoming bot session... Not worth the free usage.

Please make it more feasible- more people would buy it.

Botting is at your own risk, if you're worried about getting banned then don't bot!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, princ3 royce said:

how do I download it?

This script is not downloaded, but rather enabled on your account via the SDN (script delivery network). Head over to https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/4 and 'add' the script to your collection, then refresh your script list with the refresh button in-client and you should have access from there!

-Apa

• Maldesto changed the title to APA Den Cooker