Molly's Thiever

Molly

First off I would like to say thank you for the trial,

I have a few questions/remarks about your script though:

-What is the "bring" option for in the GUI?

-I also think you should make the bot either eat at pickpocketing aswell, or make it run away when near death

-The bot acts very "bot-like" (no antiban methods), no camera rotating etc, and the bot sometimes clicks pickpocket once or twice per second

-Also when closing the GUI (with the X on the top right) the entire bot closes (you should make it HIDE_ON_CLOSE instead of EXIT_ON_CLOSE)

Ps. When hiding/showing the paint the version in the black bar where the players name is, changes from v1.1 to v1.3

Most of these things are pretty small and should be easily fixed, and although I haven't been able to test anything else besides pickpocketing, I would say it is a fairly decent script, but not really worth the $6 (not sure as I haven't tested master farmer yet..)

• Like 1

First off I would like to say thank you for the trial,

I have a few questions/remarks about your script though:

-What is the "bring" option for in the GUI?

-I also think you should make the bot either eat at pickpocketing aswell, or make it run away when near death

-The bot acts very "bot-like" (no antiban methods), no camera rotating etc, and the bot sometimes clicks pickpocket once or twice per second

-Also when closing the GUI (with the X on the top right) the entire bot closes (you should make it HIDE_ON_CLOSE instead of EXIT_ON_CLOSE)

Ps. When hiding/showing the paint the version in the black bar where the players name is, changes from v1.1 to v1.3

Most of these things are pretty small and should be easily fixed, and although I haven't been able to test anything else besides pickpocketing, I would say it is a fairly decent script, but not really worth the $6 (not sure as I haven't tested master farmer yet..)

Thanks for the feedback man, bring option is for when pickpocketing master farmers, it is the amount of food to bring. The script does have a fair amount of antiban, though the chance for it to activate may be a bit low, which is a very easy fix. Pickpocketing intervals are random so occasionally it may pickpocket twice within a second(hope I understood what you meant, if I misunderstood it please let me know). The final 2 issues,GUI and paint issue, are easily fixed. Thanks for pointing out specifics normally I either get feedback of "this works great" or "this doesn't work" with no real description of whats good/bad, nice to have some constructive feedback.

Does this work? need Desert treasure reqs for my baby pure

Yes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking into issue now.

Edit: I am having no trouble at all with the bot, master farmer thiever is eating just fine. Make sure you are running it in Draynor and the gui is filled out correctly, I would be more than happy to do a teamviewer session with you to fix any issue you are having.

Edited by Molly

Hey I recently bought this bot and was wondering how long I should take breaks, having it running ect.. for a new level 3 account. I made a new prodigy account for this bot to see how long it can go before a ban. 

I would break every few hours, do other things as well to level the account. A level 3 thieving all day looks like a bot.

Hey the auto login in is not working properly can you fix asap please

Auto login is not script related, that function is handled by the client.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried this script for about an hour @ master famers (thanks for the free trial, Molly!)

It's absolutely brilliant, speed is perfect, doesn't misclick or anything. My only concerns are;

- When banking, it walks to the EXACT same spot in bank everytime (just by the poll booth, about as far away as you can come from the bankers).

- It says that it drops bad seeds, what do you consider bad seeds? It'd be nice with a list of the seeds that the bot is scripted to drop. Atm I didnt bring enough food for my inventory to get full since I wasn't sure if I'd need those that you consider bad or not.

21k xp/h at 40 thieving, could be faster but since I only bring a few food, the bot has to bank quite often, so I could easily increase this. 

Thanks, Molly! smile.png

Edited by LeBron

I've tried this script for about an hour @ master famers (thanks for the free trial, Molly!)

It's absolutely brilliant, speed is perfect, doesn't misclick or anything. My only concerns are;

- When banking, it walks to the EXACT same spot in bank everytime (just by the poll booth, about as far away as you can come from the bankers).

- It says that it drops bad seeds, what do you consider bad seeds? It'd be nice with a list of the seeds that the bot is scripted to drop. Atm I didnt bring enough food for my inventory to get full since I wasn't sure if I'd need those that you consider bad or not.

21k xp/h at 40 thieving, could be faster but since I only bring a few food, the bot has to bank quite often, so I could easily increase this. 

Thanks, Molly! smile.png

Reworked pathing a bit, it should now properly be choosing a random tile in the bank to walk to. The list of seeds that the bot keeps is as follows(sorry for the messiness I am copy/pasting from my code):

"ranarr+seed", "toadflax+seed", "irit+seed", "avantoe+seed", "kwuarm+seed", 
"snapdragon+seed", "cadantine+seed", "lantadyme+seed", "dwarf+weed+seed", "torstol+seed", "limpwurt+seed", "whiteberry+seed",
"sweetcorn+seed", "strawberry+seed", "watermelon+seed"

I can add a user configured loot option if you desire to keep other seeds so that you as the user can decide which seeds you would like kept.

Reworked pathing a bit, it should now properly be choosing a random tile in the bank to walk to. The list of seeds that the bot keeps is as follows(sorry for the messiness I am copy/pasting from my code):

"ranarr+seed", "toadflax+seed", "irit+seed", "avantoe+seed", "kwuarm+seed", 
"snapdragon+seed", "cadantine+seed", "lantadyme+seed", "dwarf+weed+seed", "torstol+seed", "limpwurt+seed", "whiteberry+seed",
"sweetcorn+seed", "strawberry+seed", "watermelon+seed"

I can add a user configured loot option if you desire to keep other seeds so that you as the user can decide which seeds you would like kept.

That would be perfect. Limpwurt seeds are about 1k easy and very useful/easy to sell. :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic