Molly's Thiever

Molly

I made 9mils profit per 5 days with this bot. biggrin.png amazing, but is one problem can u fix it sometimes he is dieing from guards, in Draynor Vlg, sometimes enough 1 hour, and he dead, sometimes he press on the table while he is thieving from Master farmer, and coming guard and killing me.

I did right click but no helps me. 

Sure man, will release an update soon so it just runs from combat.

Won't eat food.

EDIT: Won't eat trout.

Item id for trout is 333, make sure that is the id you are using.  If you still are experiencing issues after reading this and confirming it does not work let me know and I shall look into the issue.

Edit: Also I will be pushing adding a run away from combat option right now for master farmers.

How about Gnomes? It's hard to make scirpt?

and btw he doesnt want to eat Salmon 329 ID but he is going back to bank put everything in bank and again going to master farmer after hit he again going back to bank put everything and non stop like that can u fix it?

I have started classes recently so my time to work on things OSBot related has dropped dramatically, I am working on implementing gnomes however I won't likely be able to release it until this Sunday. Is the issue occurring whenever he is hit? Or just when he falls under the eat hp? Also, does the bot eat other food or does this happen with all food? I have work for about 6 more hours today, after I get home I will look into this issue more.

Edited by Molly

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic