Molly's Thiever

Molly

It doesn't run from the guards when it missclicks one.

It also won't bank. It couldn't bank the seeds then when I did it manually it withdrew food and then stayed in the bank screen doing nothing. When I closed the bank menu manually it just stood in the bank.

In all honesty for over $5 I'm rather disappointed, especially when there's 2 free bots that do the same thing.

Edited by Godzkiller

It doesn't run from the guards when it missclicks one.

It also won't bank. It couldn't bank the seeds then when I did it manually it withdrew food and then stayed in the bank screen doing nothing. When I closed the bank menu manually it just stood in the bank.

In all honesty for over $5 I'm rather disappointed, especially when there's 2 free bots that do the same thing.

I have not had any of those issue's, the problem with the guards can be solved by following the setup in the OP. Are you sure you filled out the gui correctly? None of my other customers have complained about any of these issues so this seems like its a situation that is only occurring to you.

Edit: Currently running at master farmers in draynor and having no issues, will post a 30 minute proggy after I get back from running errands.

Editx2:  Proggy

Oiox6Xv.png

Edited by Molly

just bought it , the tea stall is letterly awfull , drops each cup . take 10sec ea cup . dont buy it for 1-38 thief

That is false, it actually picks a random time to drop cups of tea so that it is not dropping them right after thieving them every single time because that would look bot like and it also sometimes waits for there to be more than 1 in the inventory before dropping, this is also intentional. The time between drops is nowhere near 10 seconds, the difference in exp between using my methods and making it more "efficient" and look much more bot like is a difference of a few hundred exp p/h so it would seem beneficial to use the anti-ban method I use for this.

I made 9mils profit per 5 days with this bot. :D amazing, but is one problem can u fix it sometimes he is dieing from guards, in Draynor Vlg, sometimes enough 1 hour, and he dead, sometimes he press on the table while he is thieving from Master farmer, and coming guard and killing me.
I did right click but no helps me. 

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic