Molly's Thiever

Molly

proggyv2.JPG

Another proggy smile.png, very satisfied with the purchase, has already made me the money back and I have gotten alot of XP with it biggrin.png.

// Used the script too long :D, got 2 day ban on my main, never botting on it again. Time to make a new account for master farmer :D.

I too find it difficult to not over do it when botting, I always end up really pushing my luck lol. Good idea to not bot on your main again. I have found that running this script for a few hours a day and ten running another, or playing legit a bit has not resulted in bans for me, hopefully you will experience similar results if you try this.

• 3 weeks later...
Just made sure I was running .28 and I tried again and it managed two cups this time, but remained still and I got this code.

Men have been working fine.

[ERROR][bot #1][09/21 05:37:39 PM]: Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.model.RS2Object.hover()V

at c.cOn.j(j:158)

at thieverMain.TMain.onLoop(v:89)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:78)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just made sure I was running .28 and I tried again and it managed two cups this time, but remained still and I got this code.
Men have been working fine.

[ERROR][bot #1][09/21 05:37:39 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.model.RS2Object.hover()V
at c.cOn.j(j:158)
at thieverMain.TMain.onLoop(v:89)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:78)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just got home from work. thats an error due to the update to object hovering for sure and I will be fixing it right now. Thanks for the report man =)!

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic