Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 10/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, TakenF0rGranted said:

can i test it before i buy it? no free theiving scripts waiting to try this one or the other

Sorry for the delay, I gave you a lifetime free copy of the script for the inconvenience. 

On 10/12/2020 at 10:40 AM, S0905523 said:

Hi, what is the issue with blackjacking? why is it not afkable? 

Luring the bandits/thugs is not functional at this time. This is something I'll be looking to implement in the near future - when I originally wrote the blackjacking functionality there was a lot of issues with the web walker in that particular area that are likely resolved by now. This should make it fairly straightforward to implement luring.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, S0905523 said:

Hi, can you please fix ardy knights at south bank? once you get 28 coin pouch at that location, it does not open them. just keeps attempting to pickpocket

It seems to be working there for me, just tested a few invents and it opened them.

On 10/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, user9365977 said:

Hi would like to test run this before purchasing if possible?

Cheers

Sure, you have one now.

20 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hey, does this work progessively? As in, for example, you set the bot to do something like this: lvl 1-5 pickpocket men, 5-20 tea stalls in Varrock,  20-35 silk stall in Ardougne, 35-40 fur stall in Ardougne and after that master farmer? 

It does not, definitely something I can look at adding but I have a few other updates I need to get to first.