Molly's Thiever

Molly

@Molly

Hi Molly, I bought your script and it works perfectly fine especially for bandit blackjacking.

I just have a problem with blackjacking menaphite thugs, when they start to attack you and you fail to pickpocket to avoid going combat, when your player opens the curtain to leave to go up the stairs and when he returns and opens the curtain the npc seems to always walk out which then stops the script. I know you said it isnt afk'able but with regular bandits you only stop thieving when you run out of food which is great but it just doesnt work like that for Menaphite thugs. I seem to still a full invent when the npc walks out the building.

On 11/3/2020 at 2:22 AM, drsk said:

trial by chance?

Sure, you have one now.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:31 PM, Dluffy said:

@Molly

Hi Molly, I bought your script and it works perfectly fine especially for bandit blackjacking.

I just have a problem with blackjacking menaphite thugs, when they start to attack you and you fail to pickpocket to avoid going combat, when your player opens the curtain to leave to go up the stairs and when he returns and opens the curtain the npc seems to always walk out which then stops the script. I know you said it isnt afk'able but with regular bandits you only stop thieving when you run out of food which is great but it just doesnt work like that for Menaphite thugs. I seem to still a full invent when the npc walks out the building.

Thanks for letting me know about this - will take a look later today after I wake up.

4 hours ago, Molly said:

Thanks for letting me know about this - will take a look later today after I wake up.

No problem, its usually when you go into combat, your player opens the curtain stands out then closes curtain, runs to stairs then runs back to curtain. Usually at this point the Menaphite thug is standing directly right next to the curtain, when you open to go back in the npc walks out and you go in and then close the curtain and then nothing happens. It happens most of the time if the npc is by the curtain, if hes on the other side then your most likely okay. 

20 hours ago, Dluffy said:

No problem, its usually when you go into combat, your player opens the curtain stands out then closes curtain, runs to stairs then runs back to curtain. Usually at this point the Menaphite thug is standing directly right next to the curtain, when you open to go back in the npc walks out and you go in and then close the curtain and then nothing happens. It happens most of the time if the npc is by the curtain, if hes on the other side then your most likely okay. 

Bot should not wait before opening curtain if a Menaphite thug is detected on the tile right next to the curtain.

16 hours ago, hcmanlol said:

Ardy Cake stall keeps miss clicking in front of stall and then right clicking under baker to start stealing again. Can you make it so you can choose what to keep from stalls? i.e cake only bread only chocolate cake etc.

I was not able to replicate this issue - I did however increase the sleep timer after stealing from stall in case it wasn't sleeping long enough after the initial thieve causing it to click again right as stealing option on stall went away. Cake/bread/Chocolate slice has been added in the formerly "Seeds" tab which is now the "Items" tab. By default all are added to the good items list, simply add the ones you want to drop to the bad items list.

Updates will be live in v11.9.

13 hours ago, Dr_Dankenstein said:

could I please get a trial of this?

Sure, you have one now.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:07 AM, Molly said:

I was not able to replicate this issue - I did however increase the sleep timer after stealing from stall in case it wasn't sleeping long enough after the initial thieve causing it to click again right as stealing option on stall went away. Cake/bread/Chocolate slice has been added in the formerly "Seeds" tab which is now the "Items" tab. By default all are added to the good items list, simply add the ones you want to drop to the bad items list.

https://gyazo.com/9ac5630cfba4b491a3f47ed0b0c02e21

I have the antiban set to its default 600-900. Im assuming its clicking on the stall when there is no cake to thiev which is causing it to walk in front but then again its not showing a yellow marker clicking on the stall when theres no cake - just not sure why it continues to walk in front.. Happens every 10-15 seconds it seems. Gif above.

Edited by hcmanlol

On 11/9/2020 at 10:15 PM, Molly said:

Sorry about your luck, when you say the break settings are not working well what exactly happens when a break is triggered?

Hello, it logs out and logs in back again. The break settings show on the screen as 0 mins bot time and 0 break time, but it could be because osbot updated its client.

Edited by SMF

I have the antiban set to its default 600-900. Im assuming its clicking on the stall when there is no cake to thiev which is causing it to walk in front but then again its not showing a yellow marker clicking on the stall when theres no cake - just not sure why it continues to walk in front.. Happens every 10-15 seconds it seems. Gif above.

I was able to replicate this in mirror mode, it doesn't even appear to be double clicking the stall, I enabled the mouse position debug setting and for whatever reason it actually clicks the minimap on the other side of the stall every so often. I'm currently trying to figure out what in the world could be causing this.

1 hour ago, SMF said:

Hello, it logs out and logs in back again. The break settings show on the screen as 0 mins bot time and 0 break time, but it could be because osbot updated its client.

This appears to be an issue with the current client version - should be fixed in the next release.

6 hours ago, TheKing24 said:

i would like a trail please 

You have one now.

So for some reason in mirror mode when calling interact on the stall the client seems to think it can't interact with the stall from the current location and so it moves to another location - that's my best guess for the cause of that odd behavior anyways. I changed the way the interaction is handled and it seems to be working fine now. Pushed the change now.