Molly's Thiever

Molly

I'm checking into it of course, however, if you desire for issues to be rectified quickly then you should fill out a bug report as I have outlined in my OP. The reason I have the bug report form is to save me time and to get fixes pushed out to users quickly. It's a very straightforward, easy, and non time-consuming method of relaying pertinent information. The reason I instructed you to fill out a bug report was not to ignore the issue, but rather to help troubleshoot it quickly.  If I have the information requested in the bug report it makes replicating issues far easier than when I have almost no information to go off of. I'm not quite sure why you got so hostile towards me, the individual trying to help.

• Like 2

Great going so far. Good updates. Starting to look better and better! Would also be good if the bot could thieve in the southern houses of Ardougne (once you lure Knights and such).

I'm adding that, I didn't realize the wander range of knights is so large but it's ridiculous how far they go lol.

Larger area for knights, Ardy master farmers, menaphites, varrock and fally guards will be added next week. Next week is my finals week so expect the update later in the week.

• 3 weeks later...

okay i barley used it... cause when i try to steal silk it just doesn't work as well as it should.

is this mostly for pickpocketing or what? i just need to get to 60 thiev

What does the log/status say when stealing silk? It does a check for guards in the area, if a guard is near enough that he will catch you it will wait till he is far enough away that he won't. I've noticed that with silk guards were often nearby and so it was not the best exp.

what do you recommend i use then till i get to master farm? 38  pm me if you don't wanna say on here thanks(:

If you're on DMM, I prefer to do cakes. On regular servers I just do tea at Varrock till 38.

when doing master farmer it gets atted by gaurd and just stands there and dies

Hey, make sure you disable left click all npcs in your settings on RS, this should prevent clicking the guard and attacking him. However, there is a failsafe that should be activating to run away when attacked by the guard and I'll be checking into this. Please post a bug report with the info I request in my OP if you get this issue again.

If you're on DMM, I prefer to do cakes. On regular servers I just do tea at Varrock till 38.

Hey, make sure you disable left click all npcs in your settings on RS, this should prevent clicking the guard and attacking him. However, there is a failsafe that should be activating to run away when attacked by the guard and I'll be checking into this. Please post a bug report with the info I request in my OP if you get this issue again.

yeh i did that and it still just died so i got to 40 and did gaurds instead to get 53 

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic