Molly's Thiever

Molly

Molly, this bot is really obvious the fact that it immediately drops the seeds as soon as they are picked from the farmer, it always wastes time but stopping to drop the cheap seeds. I was wondering if I could get a refund on this script, I just bought it, and Im not trying to chance the way you have the bot setup, in your info it says that it would drop the seeds ONLY when I have a full inv and he does it constantly, no matter the inv size.

Molly, this bot is really obvious the fact that it immediately drops the seeds as soon as they are picked from the farmer, it always wastes time but stopping to drop the cheap seeds. I was wondering if I could get a refund on this script, I just bought it, and Im not trying to chance the way you have the bot setup, in your info it says that it would drop the seeds ONLY when I have a full inv and he does it constantly, no matter the inv size.

I cannot do refunds, I do not handle payments, OSBOT does. I can, and will, however simply fix the issue.

Edit: Fixed. Will be live when devs push SDN update.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

Hey!

I see you doing good work on these scripts so just wanted to ask, that are you able to do ever these scripts for free for a week? *

obviously Christmas is over, new year started smile.png

Thank you.

I offer 72hr trials on all my scripts, aside from that I don't believe I am able to make all the scripts free for x amount of time.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic