Molly's Thiever

Molly

Lets see....

* Bot runs away no matter who follows you, wether an NPC, pet, person, a NPC looking at u from half a minimap away (thinkts it's being attacked)

* Doesn't pickpocket the same NPC, if another one comes close it'll start chasing that one instead

* Master Farmer settings are legit the worst I've seen in my life. Doesn't get saved, looks VERY botty when dropping the seeds, instead of going row to row it'll drop seeds in the same exact pattern no matter where in your inventory they are. It'll go from top row to bottom row to middle row back to bottom. Takes 10 minutes to set up, and you have to do this every. single. time. you want to run it.

* Also, script doesn't pause when you hit pause, nah, it's gonna do w/e the fuck it wants to do and pause whenever it's done. 

* Takes up a TON OF CPU for a fking thieving script. Zulrah doesn't take up half as much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LeBron said:

Lets see....

* Bot runs away no matter who follows you, wether an NPC, pet, person, a NPC looking at u from half a minimap away (thinkts it's being attacked)

* Doesn't pickpocket the same NPC, if another one comes close it'll start chasing that one instead

* Master Farmer settings are legit the worst I've seen in my life. Doesn't get saved, looks VERY botty when dropping the seeds, instead of going row to row it'll drop seeds in the same exact pattern no matter where in your inventory they are. It'll go from top row to bottom row to middle row back to bottom. Takes 10 minutes to set up, and you have to do this every. single. time. you want to run it.

* Also, script doesn't pause when you hit pause, nah, it's gonna do w/e the fuck it wants to do and pause whenever it's done. 

* Takes up a TON OF CPU for a fking thieving script. Zulrah doesn't take up half as much.

Will fix those things this weekend, working on doing rewrites of some of my scripts, this is my next one to do.

14 hours ago, Molly said:

Will fix those things this weekend, working on doing rewrites of some of my scripts, this is my next one to do.

Also if you can

* Possibility to add a specific NPC to pickpocket, so if there's 3 guards walking around you can target whichever one you want instead of circling between em.

* Possibility to disable ALL camera movement (add a checkbox or something)

On 2/17/2017 at 3:42 PM, LeBron said:

Also if you can

* Possibility to add

On 2/16/2017 at 5:01 PM, LeBron said:

Lets see....

On 2/17/2017 at 3:42 PM, LeBron said:

Also if you can

* Possibility to add a specific NPC to pickpocket, so if there's 3 guards walking around you can target whichever one you want instead of circling between em.

pocket, so if there's 3 guards walking around you can target whichever one you want instead of circling between em.

Just pushed v5.5, rewrote the entire script. 

Bot should no longer run when not actually under attack, make sure to have auto retaliate enabled because OSBot's attack detection seems to need you to retaliate to detect that you are in fact under attack and not just being interacted with.

Bot should stick to the same NPC when thieving now.

Improved seed dropping, also if you have an issue saving/loading settings take a look in your data folder in your osbot folder and let me know if a folder is saved named "Molly's Thiever", it should contain a text file as well if you have attempted to save your seed settings.

CPU usage should be lower, mine was higher before and is now lower. I haven't had issues when pausing, if you do let me know exactly what it's doing when you tried to pause so I can try to isolate the cause.

As far as camera movement, there should be less camera movement now, never having camera movement is probably not possible. OSBot's web walker moves camera on occasion, as does OSBot's interaction methods.

Please note that while I have done bug testing prior to pushing this update I was not able to test literally every single method for long periods of time. I caught several bugs during testing and patched them. This was a huge rewrite, and looks to be working as intended, but let me know if you guys have any issues and I'll work quick to fix them.

Edited by Molly

On 2/25/2017 at 0:48 AM, LeBron said:

Hey Molly.

I don't know what you did but the script is really, really slow atm. There's like a full second between clicks... Can you fix it please?

Just pushed an update to fix this, it was setup to use animations for conditional sleeps which apparently was not working so well. The sleep times between thieves will be default 600-900 ms as shown on the new GUI, but you can change them on the GUI if you so wish.

16 hours ago, LeBron said:

Stopped the script 5 minutes ago, it's still thieving...

I have not been able to replicate the issue with any consistency, I've tried many times. I've had the script continue to do what it was doing for several seconds before terminating, however that is in line with what the logger stated during the times I was testing. The script would continue to act till the client terminated the script, stated in the logger.  There is nothing code level as far as I am aware that would be causing the client to be unable to terminate the script. If this issue occurs you will just have to close and reopen the client.

2 hours ago, Molly said:

Just pushed an update to fix this, it was setup to use animations for conditional sleeps which apparently was not working so well. The sleep times between thieves will be default 600-900 ms as shown on the new GUI, but you can change them on the GUI if you so wish.

I have not been able to replicate the issue with any consistency, I've tried many times. I've had the script continue to do what it was doing for several seconds before terminating, however that is in line with what the logger stated during the times I was testing. The script would continue to act till the client terminated the script, stated in the logger.  There is nothing code level as far as I am aware that would be causing the client to be unable to terminate the script. If this issue occurs you will just have to close and reopen the client.

Did you change to version 5.6 when you pushed the update? So I can tell when pickpocketing has been fixed

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic