Molly's Thiever

Molly

This should already be on a random interval, for seed dropping I just use OSBot's dropAll option.

You should already be able to choose which seeds to drop/keep by selecting them in the master farmer settings tab, I can add an option to save those settings when I get a chance in a few days. My time is pretty limited right now because I'm just resting trying to get better from being sick, double ear infection and pink eye has ruined my holiday.

Sure, you have one now.

That would be awesome (save option).

Sorry to hear that, get well soon! 

Well been running it all day now, so far it did men ok until I could do Master Farmers, since then the bot either doesn't work, or itll start and then just stop stealing but still say that its stealing in paint. Or itll run out of food and go to the bank and then do nothing. I've to keep restarting it every 10minutes or so. 

While thieving at master farmers in draynor sometimes itll enter combat and status will get stuck at run forever after.

Please advise, seems super buggy and a let down so far. 

Edited by wakewakaranai

@@Molly

May I have a trial, Molly? :)

Right near the blackjacking spot is a guy who will unote anything in ur inventory including food. could you add this feature besides banking to save time?

also i was hoping for a trial so i could test it out.

can i get a free trial?

You guys all have trials. Also yes, I can add the unnoting feature, I'll try to get to that and a couple other updates by Mon/Tues if I have enough time outside of work.

Well been running it all day now, so far it did men ok until I could do Master Farmers, since then the bot either doesn't work, or itll start and then just stop stealing but still say that its stealing in paint. Or itll run out of food and go to the bank and then do nothing. I've to keep restarting it every 10minutes or so. 

While thieving at master farmers in draynor sometimes itll enter combat and status will get stuck at run forever after.

Please advise, seems super buggy and a let down so far. 

There were apparently issues yesterday due to the game update, devs are aware of the issue and working on a fix, not sure if one is out yet. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113379-bot-randomly-bugged/

Edited by Molly

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic