Free script

Apaec

Heya guys, I'm looking to spend a couple hours writing a quick free script.

Examples:

Master farmer thiever

Varrock monk stunner

Something simple enough that you guys might want. In order to write this script however, I need an account to develop the script with.

Post below if you;re interested 

(the script will be free on the SDN for all to use once I've completed it )

cannonball script please? i'll lend you my account (it depends on how long though)

Add my Skype ( ApaecUK )

You'd need to lend me the account for  1-2h minimum, and i would need enough supplies for testing

I need some NPC clicker, I mean that I input the NPC ID, like 2832 an the script clicks it repeatedly every 0,5s or just a script that clicks one square (the npc that is not moving). 

I guess it's not a hard thing to do. Thanks in advance!

What would the purpose of this be? I guess i was really aiming to write a script which would be helpful to everyone and freely available on the sdn. If you could provide a use for this i'd consider

The dwarf trader in Keldagrim is the only one thieving npc who is not walking around, that's the purpose. Furthermore, you can't just set up the autoclicker, because other dwarves are overlapping him from time to time and the mouse is following those npc, so there should be an option to input an ID (every trader has the different one).

To sum it all up it's really good exp and additionally money for a simple script.

Edited by Goban

The dwarf trader in Keldagrim is the only one thieving npc who is not walking around, that's the purpose. Furthermore, you can't just set up the autoclicker, because other dwarves are overlapping him from time to time and the mouse is following those npc, so there should be an option to input an ID (every trader has the different one).

To sum it all up it's really good exp and additionally money for a simple script.

I'd need an acc to take a look which has access to keldagrim

Add my skype ( ApaecUK ) or theres a button on my profile.