APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

was working exceptionally well yesterday afternoon before update,

now wont find emerald benidict in mirror mode

Code hasn't changed for rogues den, but even so I don't think update is even live yet

As for runescape update, that may have caused it. Probably just have to be patient and wait for devs to fix this :)

apa

is it possible to add potato and uncooked pizza to the list and also edgeville support??

Gleets

Edgeville kinda sucks cus it has a gate followed by a door, but i could potentially add it,. I think potato is already on the list, as is uncooked pizza but i could be wrong. i'll take a look

apa

Edgeville kinda sucks cus it has a gate followed by a door, but i could potentially add it,. I think potato is already on the list, as is uncooked pizza but i could be wrong. i'll take a look

apa

I understand,i dont own your script yet but i just looked at your front page and the list doesn't contain potato or uncooked pizza.

Could you confirm if both are in the list or not?

Gleets

I understand,i dont own your script yet but i just looked at your front page and the list doesn't contain potato or uncooked pizza.

Could you confirm if both are in the list or not?

Gleets

I understand

~ I just checked the code and I can confirm that potato is on the list, but uncooked pizza isn't.

Is there an extra step when cooking uncooked pizzas or is it identical to other things when cooking?

PS if you'd like to try it out, feel free to request a trial using the link in my signature!

apa

it is the same as potato or sweetcorn,you can only use it on a range.uncooked pizza does not have eat option,only use option.

i will request the script soon,but i would like to have the option to cook the uncooked pizza before i request

Could you quote me if you are gonna/did add the oncooked pizza?  :)

Gleets

it is the same as potato or sweetcorn,you can only use it on a range.uncooked pizza does not have eat option,only use option.

i will request the script soon,but i would like to have the option to cook the uncooked pizza before i request

Could you quote me if you are gonna/did add the oncooked pizza?  smile.png

Gleets

If you're sure there's no extra interfaces and nothing else special, it should be easy to add. I'll let you know when it's on the list :) (should add it hopefully before tomrrow)

apa