APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Would you be able to add cooks guild with the bank and range there?

Hey

On second thoughts, I tried to get into the room but it turns out you need varrock hard diaries completed in order to get in. I can probably still add support for it, but it will be untested as I can't actually try it xD

Just so you know. It should still work though. let me know if it doesn't!

apa

PS update coming out shortly

==========================================================================

UPDATE!

Version 1.50

• Updated banking a little (I think this may have been a previous behind the scenes push, but just announcing it now)
  • Added support for cooks guild cooking area (untested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS!)

enjoy,

apa

Hey

On second thoughts, I tried to get into the room but it turns out you need varrock hard diaries completed in order to get in. I can probably still add support for it, but it will be untested as I can't actually try it xD

Just so you know. It should still work though. let me know if it doesn't!

apa

PS update coming out shortly

==========================================================================

UPDATE!

Version 1.50

• Updated banking a little (I think this may have been a previous behind the scenes push, but just announcing it now)
  • Added support for cooks guild cooking area (untested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS!)

enjoy,

apa

Okay I'll give it a whirl when the update gets pushed.

Cheers for hopping on this so fast mate!

• Like 1

hey looking forward to the varrack cooking method. please update asap if you can sad.png just purchased and really can't use unless it's at varrack sad.png

I worked on the update yesterday but unfortunately i'm away all day today so I cannot make any more progress this evening. I will be able to push it live by thursday latest tho :)

apa

[AS PROMISED]

UPDATE!

Version 1.51

• Added support for varrock east cooking on request. This is a popular location as it is in a safe zone so perfect for deadman mode. Ofcourse, don't forget to equip an ammoless bow!
  • Should handle the house door.

Enjoy :)

apa

are you able to add more banks for cooking? for example maybe varrack east bank and using the range just few south (house by the ranging shop) - this would be very good for deadman mode.

hey looking forward to the varrack cooking method. please update asap if you can sad.png just purchased and really can't use unless it's at varrack sad.png