APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

BTS Update:

Just made changes to banking. Now uses more up-to-date code.

Apa

Awesome Prog on lobsters

https://gyazo.com/c6b4b8be125ac15f845dbb74bab7d720

According to this video (

), Lobsters are only supposed to give me 150k per hr so we surpassed that :). But as seen in the screenshot below, sharks are supposed to give 262k per hr. Do you know if the proggies on the first page include breaks xD?

6ac307f6826e667ae57001365d000368.jpg

https://gyazo.com/6ac307f6826e667ae57001365d000368

As well any chance on adding 3 tick cooking for an increase per hr of 90k?

Edited by pancho

Awesome Prog on lobsters

https://gyazo.com/c6b4b8be125ac15f845dbb74bab7d720

According to this video (

), Lobsters are only supposed to give me 150k per hr so we surpassed that smile.png. But as seen in the screenshot below, sharks are supposed to give 262k per hr. Do you know if the proggies on the first page include breaks xD?

6ac307f6826e667ae57001365d000368.jpg

https://gyazo.com/6ac307f6826e667ae57001365d000368

As well any chance on adding 3 tick cooking for an increase per hr of 90k?

thanks for the proggie :)

I don t think the video rates include breaks. But they don't look entirely accurate either. It's hard to tell I guess!

As for 3 tick cooking, you'll need to explain what that is to me

apa

thanks for the proggie smile.png

I don t think the video rates include breaks. But they don't look entirely accurate either. It's hard to tell I guess!

As for 3 tick cooking, you'll need to explain what that is to me

apa

This video explains the process :) It is a huge increase in xp/hr, its awesome!

Unfortunately I cannot watch videos as i've just moved house and have VERY limited internet (2GB allowance per month)

but i'll google it a bit later on

apa

Ah ok, it is basically as follows.

you bring full inventory of food, you click food and click fire, then hit cook all or cook 5, does not matter which. After it starts cooking you wait until 2 food is cooked. IMMEDIATELY after 2 food is cooked, the bot has to be ready to click on food and fire right away to click the cook 5 or cook all food menu. What this does is, when you are cooking, right after you cook 2 food, there is a pause, this method makes it so that this pause does not occur. So in the time of cooking 2 sharks, it actually cooks 3. 

The bot must click on the food and then fire RIGHT AWAY after every 2 food and select the cooking option again. Increases xp by 90k/hr. Idk if you know what i mean xD

Ah ok, it is basically as follows.

you bring full inventory of food, you click food and click fire, then hit cook all or cook 5, does not matter which. After it starts cooking you wait until 2 food is cooked. IMMEDIATELY after 2 food is cooked, the bot has to be ready to click on food and fire right away to click the cook 5 or cook all food menu. What this does is, when you are cooking, right after you cook 2 food, there is a pause, this method makes it so that this pause does not occur. So in the time of cooking 2 sharks, it actually cooks 3. 

The bot must click on the food and then fire RIGHT AWAY after every 2 food and select the cooking option again. Increases xp by 90k/hr. Idk if you know what i mean xD

Ah, I see

Would be very hard to implement as would require alot of engine changes. Additionally, it would have to take priority over anti-ban as this would scuff the method up. This would end up looking incredibly botlike and I don't want you guys accs to get banned! 

Nonetheless I can take a look and perhaps i'll consider implementing it as an optional thing. No promises tho!

apa

Ah, I see

Would be very hard to implement as would require alot of engine changes. Additionally, it would have to take priority over anti-ban as this would scuff the method up. This would end up looking incredibly botlike and I don't want you guys accs to get banned! 

Nonetheless I can take a look and perhaps i'll consider implementing it as an optional thing. No promises tho!

apa

Now worries :) ITs still super fast xp anyways, cooking lol ;)