APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hey!

i'm happy to sort this out, this issue wasn't present earlier this week as I cooked about 15k fish with it flawlessly, so please be patient!

Are there any errors logged in the console (logger)? Hopefully this will help me narrow the issue down so it doesn't happen again

~Apa

any news yet mate ?

any news yet mate ?

Sorry I was asleep smile.png Just woke up now and i'm going to take a quick look for you!

apa

EDIT: So it seems everything is working just fine... I noticed that in your screenshot, the buttons for the client software are arranged as they were in the previous client builds. Please make sure you've updated to the latest client (.29) and it will work fine.

love this script, brought 2 accs of mine to 99, the 3rd one is at 95.

when im back home ill post some proggies.

Thank you smile.png

Edited by Apaec

Great looking script! smile.png Looking to purchase this soon. Any recommended settings or areas? 

Hi there!

Well, Rogues den is the closest bank to fire, however it's a fire so the burn rate is higher. Also it's very crowded there.

Perhaps try using less well known areas such as zanaris or neitznot to do your cooking! 

apa

Does this support wines? Sorry if i might have missed it out on OP or something.

Hi there,

Unforuntately it doesn't support wines. If you're looking for a script that does, try project pact's wine maker script. I'm considering adding it to this, but i've got no eta on when i'll work on it unfortunately.

sorry about that!

apa

• Like 1

Hi there!

Well, Rogues den is the closest bank to fire, however it's a fire so the burn rate is higher. Also it's very crowded there.

Perhaps try using less well known areas such as zanaris or neitznot to do your cooking! 

apa

Hi there,

Unforuntately it doesn't support wines. If you're looking for a script that does, try project pact's wine maker script. I'm considering adding it to this, but i've got no eta on when i'll work on it unfortunately.

sorry about that!

apa

Purchased, thanks for the advice! wink.png Cheers!

• Like 1