APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Seems to be very bot-like when going to cook fish at rouges den. It banks/deposits/withdraws fine but when it clicks on the fire it wait about 8 seconds exactly (every time) to click "cook all"

Yeah the cook all feature pauses for a moment. It's the same amount of ticks everytime. 

Sigh, with the updates to interfaces it seems that the sleepUntil feature i implemented isn't working :s

I'll see what i can do

Not a huge deal but maybe something to look at...When banking the bot always hits deposit even if there is nothing in the inventory which makes it seem a little bot-like if they are tracking clicks.

Will push a fix to this tonight. 

Apaec

EDIT:

Update!

version 1.42

• Script will no longer deposit all when inventory is empty
  • Script version is now displayed at top of GUI

Happy botting!

Apaec

Edited by Apaec

after cooking the food in nardah it tries to right click the bank but since its a 1 click option it ends up right clicking and clicking "walk here" instead, please fix and also is there a anti ban on this ?

I'll look into the error. As for the antiban, i'm using the integrated client antiban

(but it won't stop you getting banned)

Why does the script opens the bank and closes the bank and then again opens the bank and withdraws the food? Any update would be good otherwise a waste of money.

Hey!

Have been looking into this issue, it seems prevelant in all my scripts. I'm using the default banking API, so the problem seems to be client related (where it hovers over the item but fails to withdraw it). What I can do is make it retry at withdrawing the items instead of reopening the bank , which should be a temporary fix.

Hope it's nto causing too much of an issue, but rest assured i'm doing my best to fix it for you guys! :)

PS I believe the devs are aware of this issue and are working on a fix at some point soon

Apa

Hey!

Have been looking into this issue, it seems prevelant in all my scripts. I'm using the default banking API, so the problem seems to be client related (where it hovers over the item but fails to withdraw it). What I can do is make it retry at withdrawing the items instead of reopening the bank , which should be a temporary fix.

Hope it's nto causing too much of an issue, but rest assured i'm doing my best to fix it for you guys! smile.png

PS I believe the devs are aware of this issue and are working on a fix at some point soon

Apa

Well its working again, it does the first 15x times and now it is just withdraws it instantly.