APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Well its working again, it does the first 15x times and now it is just withdraws it instantly.

Have pushed an update just now (version 1.44) should be available soon, which will not close the bank after failing to withdraw the raw food. This should help prevent this bug from causing too much of an impact to the script. However it will not completely negate the effects of the bug, (theres nothing i can do about this, we just gotta wait for devs to fix it in the client!)

let me know if the update breaks anyhting!

Apa

Have pushed an update just now (version 1.44) should be available soon, which will not close the bank after failing to withdraw the raw food. This should help prevent this bug from causing too much of an impact to the script. However it will not completely negate the effects of the bug, (theres nothing i can do about this, we just gotta wait for devs to fix it in the client!)

let me know if the update breaks anyhting!

Apa

When is the update?

That's wierd, like i said, are there any log messages, and if so can you provide a screenie or something to show what's going on?

Update!

Version 1.45

• Fixed bug where amount of tuna cooked per hour does not show up on paint
Happy botting

Apaec

Just relised that I was using the free version

Also I can go and try to get it to do it again f you would like

MAE08IU.png

Awesome script, going for 99 cooking. 9K SHARKS TO GO biggrin.png Your scripts are awesome man respect im using your Rockcrabs script also. Worth to buy this for 4$

Holyyy ! 3.2M exp in 1 sitting!!!

That's impressive mate :) Glad you like it and would be sweet if you could screenie the 99 (assuming you get it while running the script :D)

but damn, i've featured it on the front page. Thanks for purchasing!

Feel free to leave a review on the store too: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/418-apa-aio-cooker/ (would really appreciate it! <3)

Apaec