APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hi, I'm having an issue where the script gets stuck (looping) clicking the bank tab of where the food is. It does this with all raw fish at hosidius kitchen. If i start it with the food in the my inv it works well but come time to get more raw fish it deposits all then clicks tab until I stop it. (EDIT: ALL scripts seem to have broken banking atm)

Edited by Maex
Not only script with issue

On 8/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, Maex said:

Hi, I'm having an issue where the script gets stuck (looping) clicking the bank tab of where the food is. It does this with all raw fish at hosidius kitchen. If i start it with the food in the my inv it works well but come time to get more raw fish it deposits all then clicks tab until I stop it. (EDIT: ALL scripts seem to have broken banking atm)

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. If all scripts suffer from this, then it sounds like an issue with the banking API, caused by a recent game update. Hopefully it has been resolved by now, but if not, it should all be working with the next OSBot update :)

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Script Update: Version 3.19:

• Fixed bank PIN issue, where the script would fail to allow OSBot to take over to launch the PIN solver. This was achieved with a complete re-write of the banking code. Though I tested this update carefully prior to releasing, please let me know if you encounter any issues with banking.

-Apa

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, jctbt said:

Just purchased this, i don't think the script works with turning giant seaweed into soda ash, it just logs out whenever it checks the bank for seaweed

Hey, unfortunately the script does not support giant seaweed, only normal seaweed. Sorry about that :(

I will see if I can add giant seaweed for you, though it might not be easy as giant seaweed behaves in a very different way to all other foods.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, La Ballade said:

May I have a trial please?

Sure - trial started :)

11 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Hey @Apaec, I'm sure someone else already asked - but is it possible to include an "items cooked" counter? 

Hey,

The script should show you how many items you have successfully cooked (and how many you have burnt). I'm not sure why this is not showing up for you; what food item are you cooking?

-Apa