APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Oh right - see I would just log out without banking - I suppose peoples play styles are different. Either way, it seems a little wasteful to withdraw raw tuna only to bank them again, and since I cannot control break timings (these are handled by the client), it would not be possible to sync the breaks with fully cooked inventories (without some potentially significant down time). 

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Oh right - see I would just log out without banking - I suppose peoples play styles are different. Either way, it seems a little wasteful to withdraw raw tuna only to bank them again, and since I cannot control break timings (these are handled by the client), it would not be possible to sync the breaks with fully cooked inventories (without some potentially significant down time). 

That's actually fair. I suppose you can also argue that players get auto logged out after a set amount of inactivity as well.

14 hours ago, MillSup said:

Script is absolutely perfect!

I see that seaweed has been added; you think you could add giant seaweed too? (1 giant seaweed produces 6 soda ashes)

Giant seaweed is a little more tricky as i'm not sure if the current banking/inventory handling code will work. I've got it on my list to look into adding it though and I will hopefully get around to trying in the near future!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Something is wrong with Rogues Den atm. Tried on 2 different accounts and both get stuck 'walking to range'. Just tried catherby and its stuck walking to bank

If I start cooking manually at rogues, it will open the bank when done and deposit the sharks as well as withdraw more. Then it will get stuck when trying to walk to range.

Please let me know what other info I can provide. 

Cheers

EDIT:

Seemed to be an issue on my end. Restarted client and all is well, dunno what the problem was. It couldn't seem to find anything when walking.

Edited by douchebagz

48 minutes ago, douchebagz said:

Something is wrong with Rogues Den atm. Tried on 2 different accounts and both get stuck 'walking to range'. Just tried catherby and its stuck walking to bank

If I start cooking manually at rogues, it will open the bank when done and deposit the sharks as well as withdraw more. Then it will get stuck when trying to walk to range.

Please let me know what other info I can provide. 

Cheers

EDIT:

Seemed to be an issue on my end. Restarted client and all is well, dunno what the problem was. It couldn't seem to find anything when walking.

Hey,

Not sure what could have happened there? If this happens again, please let me know. It could well be something to do with mirror mode, but that's just speculation.

Best

Apa

1 hour ago, unraval said:

script has issue with cooking karambwans. went to rogues den, it used fish on fire, the popup for how many u want to cook just stayed there and it didnt interact/accept it just did nothing. please fix this

I put quite a lot of time into testing karambwans so this is somewhat worrying. Just as a quick check before I investigate further - are you sure you are cooking them the correct way? It is worth noting that you can only make poison karambwans unless you have completed the tai bwo wannai trio quest. So trying to cook karambwans thoroughly if you haven't completed the quest naturally won't work.

Please let me know :)

Apa

11 hours ago, msf420 said:

hi i ask for a trial u sed ok but i cant seem to find the script :(

Hey,

It looks like the trial request didn't go through as you've already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2018-11-28 13:42:39 UTC

Unfortunately I can't offer multiple trials to users as that would be unfair on those who have already purchased the script :(

-Apa

24 minutes ago, Aapje66 said:

Hey man, could i buy this script with osrs gold?

Hey :)
You can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Best

Apa