APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Update:

Version 3.12

• Implemented CLI support - details below (this information can also be found on the initial thread):
Spoiler

Script ID: 492

Parameter delimiter: '-'

There are two parameters - location and food. The other UI options remain as the default values. Parameters must be entered with the following order and format:

492:location-food

Example CLI launch:

java -jar "osbot 2.5.8.jar" -login osbotuser:osbotpass -bot accountuser:accountpass:accountpin -debug 5005 -script 492:varrockeast-shrimp

Full list of parameter values:

wpOKqoB.png

More information about launching from CLI: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/118831-cli-commands-table/

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Tinusja said:

Can u add the range in the myth guild?

I want to, yes - i'm currently looking to borrow an account which has access to the guild (my test account does not). Just need to hop onto an account for no more than 20 minutes to gather some game data to add the location to the script :)

-Apa

Is there anyway to fix it so that at hosidius house, the bot will click the bank chest rather than clicking on the minimap then the chest, same with the cooking range?

Also, switched to client injection and still sorta bugs out with bank/cooking range. This being that sometimes the bot will get the item out of the bank but just wait at the bank and be auto-logged, and then one where it goes to the cooking range and just stops there and auto-logs. 

Any ideas? xd

4 minutes ago, BrandonTheKing said:

Is there anyway to fix it so that at hosidius house, the bot will click the bank chest rather than clicking on the minimap then the chest, same with the cooking range?

Also, switched to client injection and still sorta bugs out with bank/cooking range. This being that sometimes the bot will get the item out of the bank but just wait at the bank and be auto-logged, and then one where it goes to the cooking range and just stops there and auto-logs. 

Any ideas? xd

As for your first point, it is a compromise - it used to be the case that the script did not walk to the bank, but instead turned the camera and clicked the bank (and likewise for the range). However, people didn't like this as it moved the camera too much, so I updated the script to walk. Naturally I cannot please everyone, so I opted to stick with this approach!

As for switching to mirror mode, I can only guarantee reliability/offer support for stealth injection. Any discrepancies between SI and mirror mode are beyond my control as both utilise the same API. I would highly recommend sticking to stealth injection for the superior reliability and lower resource usage.

Best

Apa

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

As for your first point, it is a compromise - it used to be the case that the script did not walk to the bank, but instead turned the camera and clicked the bank (and likewise for the range). However, people didn't like this as it moved the camera too much, so I updated the script to walk. Naturally I cannot please everyone, so I opted to stick with this approach!

As for switching to mirror mode, I can only guarantee reliability/offer support for stealth injection. Any discrepancies between SI and mirror mode are beyond my control as both utilise the same API. I would highly recommend sticking to stealth injection for the superior reliability and lower resource usage.

Best

Apa

Are you not able to put maybe a little option just for how the bot works when walking to and from the bank/cooking range.

Also, IMO, it looks more botlike since it always clicks 2 squares away from the bank then clicks on the bank. Whereas, if the camera is in the right spot, it can easily adjust itself to click on the bank then the cooking range? 

15 minutes ago, BrandonTheKing said:

Are you not able to put maybe a little option just for how the bot works when walking to and from the bank/cooking range.

Also, IMO, it looks more botlike since it always clicks 2 squares away from the bank then clicks on the bank. Whereas, if the camera is in the right spot, it can easily adjust itself to click on the bank then the cooking range? 

I don't want to make the ui too cluttered with individual options for individual locations! In terms of efficiency, walking is much faster than turning the camera as at the script is not able to reliably rotate the camera and interact simultaneously. As a result, this certainly looked less 'genuine' than walking. In future I would like to look into a way of getting the script to turn the camera to show both range and bank in both positions (and in-between) without hardcoding an angle or doing some horrible trial and error, however it is not as simple as you make out!

If you're worried about bans, I think this should be fairly low down on your list of concerns. Much more important is how you make use of the script/bot (be sure to give this thread a read! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/)

Apa

Edited by Apaec

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, ferenthir said:

I'm having trouble cooking karambwan in rogue's den. It clicks on karambwan and then on fire and repeats the process. I can cook karambwans manually.

Are you sure you selected the correct cooking option? Karambwans can be cooked poorly or thoroughly, one of which is only accessible after the completion of tai bwo wannai trio. It could be that you selected 'thoroughly' without having completed the quest?

Please let me know if this is the case, and if not I can run some further tests to see if it's an issue with the script.

Cheers

Apa

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Are you sure you selected the correct cooking option? Karambwans can be cooked poorly or thoroughly, one of which is only accessible after the completion of tai bwo wannai trio. It could be that you selected 'thoroughly' without having completed the quest?

Please let me know if this is the case, and if not I can run some further tests to see if it's an issue with the script.

Cheers

Apa

Ah i see, i got it now, i'm sorry for being dumb :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Norscax said:

hi man,

i tried to use trout in cli but got that general option window poppin up.

Can u take a look? :)

Odd - are you sure you're typing 'trout' in correctly?

If so, please could you send me the command you are using to launch from CLI (please censor your personal data) so that I can investigate :)

Thanks

Apa

6 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Odd - are you sure you're typing 'trout' in correctly?

If so, please could you send me the command you are using to launch from CLI (please censor your personal data) so that I can investigate :)

Thanks

Apa

https://gyazo.com/385cf08f8c455a1a0fc72dbd7cbab86a

Edited by Norscax