APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

6 hours ago, wilykill said:

i want buy your cooking script but the free version just doesnt work (tried raw anchovies in desert and in lumbridge, both doesnt work)

The free version only supports Rogues Den! (Hence APA Den Cooker !)

If you're interested in a trial for the full version, let me know! 

Cheers

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

13 hours ago, wilykill said:

oh in this case sorry, my bad... and yes a trial would be nice.

can i pay for the script with osrs money? (gp)

thx for the support.

You can pay with OSRS GP however not directly! You will need to buy a voucher from someone selling them here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

.. which you can then redeem for in-store credit.

Cheers! (:

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

1 hour ago, MCRPerf said:

Can I get a trial for this script, APA?

~ MCRPerf.

Done!

1 hour ago, Deadliftz said:

This has probably been asked a million times but does it support Tuna Potatoes?

Unfortunately this script does not combine items etc, it only cooks items on ranges/ovens etc. So you can use the script to cook your potatoes and tuna etc, but not to combine them. Sorry about that! ):

-Apa

Hey Apaec, giving you feedback after couple hours of trial from yesterday. 

The script is really good, but I'd say too good. It's funny to say, but it's too perfect. 

Is there a way you can possible implement a toggle to enable variations in delay time depositing all the food you cooked into the bank?

Yes there are people that stare at the screen while cooking to immediately empty their inventory into the bank and cook a new batch 

but there are more people that multitask so after all the food gets cooked, there is normally a delay between 1-5 seconds(randomize) before depositing the cooked food.

Think by implementing this toggle, you'd be able to bot for longer and safer than having a flawless, perfect script!

Just a suggestion! otherwise really good flawless cooking script!

Thanks for the trial! Will purchase soon~

• Like 1

11 hours ago, supboy1 said:

Hey Apaec, giving you feedback after couple hours of trial from yesterday. 

The script is really good, but I'd say too good. It's funny to say, but it's too perfect. 

Is there a way you can possible implement a toggle to enable variations in delay time depositing all the food you cooked into the bank?

Yes there are people that stare at the screen while cooking to immediately empty their inventory into the bank and cook a new batch 

but there are more people that multitask so after all the food gets cooked, there is normally a delay between 1-5 seconds(randomize) before depositing the cooked food.

Think by implementing this toggle, you'd be able to bot for longer and safer than having a flawless, perfect script!

Just a suggestion! otherwise really good flawless cooking script!

Thanks for the trial! Will purchase soon~

Hey (:

Cheers for this feedback. I suppose I can add an option to the GUI which you can select and it will add a delay between finishing cooking your inventory and moving the mouse inside the screen to walk to the bank/open the bank.

Thanks!

-Apa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey (:

Cheers for this feedback. I suppose I can add an option to the GUI which you can select and it will add a delay between finishing cooking your inventory and moving the mouse inside the screen to walk to the bank/open the bank.

Thanks!

-Apa

Hey,

I just bought your script! I hope you could implement the feature soon! I'll follow you so please keep me updated~

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 2:33 PM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Hey,

I just bought your script! I hope you could implement the feature soon! I'll follow you so please keep me updated~

As promised:

Update!

Version 3.06 (should hopefully be available within the next 24h when the developers have a chance to push it live):

• Added a delay while cooking which will prevent the script from immediately banking. This is ofcourse optional! The new GUI setting is illustrated below:

kSRJimx.png

• This delay is normally distributed (Gaussian distribution) and may or may not start after everything has cooked, or after level-up. This was designed to simulate a casual player AFKing with OSBuddy, and reacting to the 'no longer cooking' notification that OSBuddy gives.
  • Adjusted the loop timing of the script to help prevent incredibly rare but unexpected delays (thresholds were put in place)
  • Preventing the script idling briefly if started quickly
  • Adjusted GUI to cater for new options (see above)

Enjoy!

-Apa

a

• Like 2