Paying 500$ for help to create my own rs client

fuckya

Need my own simple client created. If you know how to do this or are willing to help me create it for 500$ leave a comment with your skype or pm me it and I will add you.

You can find the source of client all over the place xD

500$ is way too height

Why do you want your own client btw?

There's maybe 2 people on this site that could do this excluding the developers. I wouldn't waste your money on a scripter who thinks this is easy.

Lol what are you saying ... you got clearly no idea xD

There so much people who can make their own client here LOL ...

It iust not as hard as you think it is ;)

Nobody said it was easy, it just takes some time ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Show me your work..

lolwut

I don't have to show you anything because 1) I couldn't create a fully functioning bot from scratch and 2) you haven't even shown me your work yet considering that was ripped.

OP: Basically the only people here that could actually create a bot would be @XavierM, @PolishCivil and probably the two script managers. Other than that either copy and paste everything off jhacking to give you a piece of shit bot or keep fumbling around with code until something works (and give you a easily detectable bot).

lolwut

I don't have to show you anything because 1) I couldn't create a fully functioning bot from scratch and 2) you haven't even shown me your work yet considering that was ripped.

OP: Basically the only people here that could actually create a bot would be @XavierM, @PolishCivil and probably the two script managers. Other than that either copy and paste everything off jhacking to give you a piece of shit bot or keep fumbling around with code until something works (and give you a easily detectable bot).

I don't even talk about a real bot......I talk about a client...

OP: Just like Swizz said, Xavierm and polischivil are your guys for this.

Edited by Wiz Khalifa

Lol what are you saying ... you got clearly no idea xD

There so much people who can make their own client here LOL ...

It iust not as hard as you think it is wink.png

Nobody said it was easy, it just takes some time ^^

Are you kidding?

Name one person here that even knows what the instructions iconst_5 or invokespecial do...or even that it's bytecode.

Are you kidding?

Name one person here that even knows what the instructions iconst_5 or invokespecial do...or even that it's bytecode.

Anyone who knows stacks and machine architecture knows those, and those aren't used only in Java but many other(including lower-level languages). Asking a direct question as 'what the instructions iconst_5 or invokespecial do' does not go to prove someone is not capable of creating a client.

First we must clarify that the customer desires something more of a client rather than a bot, grabbing hooks and updating them weekly is a pain and if he wouldn't intend to pay upfront then it's a waste of my own time, disregarding the fact that he'd have to update it himself.

Also, you're very right, most people would copy old source and update it, and yes you're right, it wouldn't be as good as someone who knows their stuff in and out. Building client from scratch takes forever, and is worth more than $500 so Swizz has a point, random scripters

won't be able to give you what you truly desire, but what you truly desire costs more than $500.

All said and done, randomly asking on a botting forum isn't going to work, get some close contacts and work from there.

Also, it's kind of a fun project, so I'm going to try it regardless :)

Anyone who knows stacks and machine architecture knows those, and those aren't used only in Java but many other(including lower-level languages). Asking a direct question as 'what the instructions iconst_5 or invokespecial do' does not go to prove someone is not capable of creating a client.

First we must clarify that the customer desires something more of a client rather than a bot, grabbing hooks and updating them weekly is a pain and if he wouldn't intend to pay upfront then it's a waste of my own time, disregarding the fact that he'd have to update it himself.

Also, you're very right, most people would copy old source and update it, and yes you're right, it wouldn't be as good as someone who knows their stuff in and out. Building client from scratch takes forever, and is worth more than $500 so Swizz has a point, random scripters

won't be able to give you what you truly desire, but what you truly desire costs more than $500.

All said and done, randomly asking on a botting forum isn't going to work, get some close contacts and work from there.

Also, it's kind of a fun project, so I'm going to try it regardless smile.png

Like you said if they don't know simple low level instructions that are similar across the board they 110% have no idea what they're doing, considering you need libraries such as BCEL or ASM to go about creating the updater. Not only that, but good freaken luck finding someone that can properly inject classes without it throwing a flag up to Jagex or even what xbooting is.

hi

@OP this would be a good guy ^

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1

Like you said if they don't know simple low level instructions that are similar across the board they 110% have no idea what they're doing, considering you need libraries such as BCEL or ASM to go about creating the updater. Not only that, but good freaken luck finding someone that can properly inject classes without it throwing a flag up to Jagex or even what xbooting is.

Rofl that's very true, creating it is one problem, creating one that won't get you hammered in an instant is the real problem

You guys are forgetting that OP said 'simple client'. Nobody knows what he wants yet, he hasn't said anything other than that.

Exactly, something I mentioned in my first post, "First we must clarify that the customer desires something more of a client rather than a bot". But he does not intend to pay upfront which is fishy and generally a waste of time if you already know what you're doing